Is trading Forex basically legal gambling?Is trading Forex basically legal gambling?

I'm a college student who won a chunky settlement and have been using it to pay for my living expenses. However, sick of seeing my bank account slowly deminish, I've been searching for a way to make enough money to pay for gas, beer money and sushi that only consist of me sitting at my computer for an hour or two a few days a week. I came across Forex trading and have been researching it thouroughly. After reading daily journals of traders it seems almost all of them barely break even in the long run. I feel they might as well be playing online poker. Is it worth it? Any other ideas? Is futures trading any better?

Hello my friend

just advice forget about it find a job it will destroy u forex is not the way to make money don't get involve.u only lose unless u feel lucky.

I also used to think that forex is pretty much like gambling, but it is not. Gambling involves no skill while it takes a lot of skills in order to trade. I found this video on youtube, I hope it helps you out rikkyponnting. =)

Reason: