Forex signal generator - page 4

Paijo, why have you not updated your "Daily 20 Pip Result" page on your website? The last time you posted a result was way back on January 19th.

I have updated it sir, have some problem with blog publisher, here the result for january 2007 untill today

2/1/07: +20pips, 3/1/07: -30pips, 4/1/07: +20pips, 5/1/07: +20 pips

8/1/07: -30pips, 9/1/07: +20pips, 10/1/07: -30pips, 11/1/07: +20 pips.

12/1/07: +20pips, 15/1/07: 0 pips, 16/1/07: +20pips, 17/1/07: +20 pips,

18/1/07:-30pips, 19/1/07:+20 pips, 22/1/07:-30 pips, 23/1/07: +20pips

24/1/07: 0 pips, 25/1/07:-30pips, 26/1/07:+20pips

(NETT: 10 P, 6 L = +20 pips)

Paijo,

I went to your website to use the Forex generator and noticed you changed up your generator. The sell price is different than it use to be. The sell price use to always be 40 pips less than the buy price, but it is different now. Why is it different?

But more importantly, after I went to your website something happened. I GOT A VIRUS FROM YOUR WEBSITE!!! (OR MAYBE IT CAME FROM YOUR GENERATOR) ... WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!

A box popped up saying my computer got a virus from your site and it had a Trojan horse! What is going on!??!! PLEASE EXPLAIN!

EDIT: Ok, I had the virus on my computer moved to the Virus Vault of my Anti-virus software. I just now looked at it and it apparently came from your daily 20 pip calculator because what I found in the virus vault says, "daily20pipcalculator.blogspot[1].htm". If anyone goes to the site to use the forex generator calculator then please BEWARE!

I make the signal generator with MS excell, and convert it to java script HTML decoder, today I have check in my computer online and read as trojan too, it didn't happen when I use the script offline (maybe the HTML decoder program that I have download from www.scriptasylum.com bring the trojan when we use it online), so I have to removed it from my site and look further for good decoder seller, I'm sorry for this unconvenient sir, soon I will be fixed it, I believe there's no virus in my signal generator, that's happen sometimes when you convert HTML code into java script code, I'm really sorry for this problem

Paijo, thanks for fixing the problem. I had thought you may have lost your mind and turned evil!

I would still like to know when using your forex generator, why the sell is 4 pips farther away from the buy price than it use to be? It use to be always 40 pips difference than the generator buy price. It is now 44 pips difference. Has your forex signal generator changed?

I appreciate you making the forex signal generator available for everyone. I use it everyday in my demo trades. If it continues to go well then I may trade live in a month or two.

well quickdraw you help me to find and fix the virus problem

it's not 4 pip, actually I add 2 pip farther because in the past the price always touch 1 or 2 pip above buy A and bellow sell A, espesially for limit order type, today (29 jan) I have tested ver 2.0 in the euro market it give me 20pip

did anybody here have webpage protector license??? help me pls

"sharing = community power"

I have fix it now, I use webpage protector html decoder,so far so good. I hope your computer didn't read as virus anymore,

today trading plan monday 29 JAN created 12.30WIB (GMT+7)

SELL STOP GBP at(A)1.9587

take profit 1.9567

stoploss 1.9617

Today close profit +20pips at 14.30WIB

pivot calc for exel

Hi paijolopez,

grat system, but

i want to trade EUR/USD (2pips).

Can you tell me your formel to create your pivotcalc for EUR/USD, or post ist.

Do you have a formel for exel?

Today +20 pips GBP/USD

-30Pips EUR/USD

Thanks

Gatowman

hello gatowman, check your PM, I have send you the excell/HTML code, you can use it for personal purpose

sorry for the euro, because in this daily20pip project I'm focus on GBP on london market, but you can customize this signal generator code according to your need,

Paijo, can your forex signal generator be used for any currency? Will it work correctly in finding the buy and sell signals for other currencies? During the last 2 weeks I have been using it for the eur/usd, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy, and of course gbp/usd. During those 2 weeks of trading, it seems to be working well with all of those currencies (a combined 78% win ratio). Is the generator doing well with the other currencies because it is working correctly and producing the correct signals? Or have I just been lucky with the trades?

By the way, when I trade I always (well, most of the time) wait until 12am EST before I consider a trade. And I always look at the daily candle to see if the daily trend is up or down. I always set my entry order to make a trade going in the direction of the trend. I figure it is best to go with the trend. And I am always looking at different ways to decide when to get into - or set my entry/limit order - for a trade. Such as: time of day, direction of trend, using moving averages or other indicators, etc. I will continue testing until I find the best way to use this system. If anyone has any other ideas on how to improve the odds of this system then please let us know.

Quickdraw

Reason: