Fa cf - page 3

@ZioBoje

I do not realy understand how this arbitrage tool works from the website

forexarbitr.com

Do I need two brokers with real accounts for this system, or does it work with one real account?? The man from this site has send me the install instruction, but I don't understand it.

Can you please inform me, if it works ? I will wait with buy the software.

Zero value....

No, it doesn't work, unfortunately.

The man from forexarbitr.com doesn't speak english at all, he use a translator to send me reply (the day after, never before) and with very "tight" answers that don't explain well all my doubts.

I think (also according with its very poor instructions) you should use a live account (broker 1) at MRC (please, read my post above about these thieves) and a second one (as broker 2) on demo at Alpari or GCG (2pipsforex.com, other band of thieves, read their review on forexpeacearmy, for instance).

I also tried different pairs of brokers but the results are always the same (loss and loss again....).

Also copying directly their trades (from MRC's accounts they use to send signals to RAS) give negative results on all brokers with very thight spreads I tried (Gomarkets, MBT, ATC, FXPro and many others).

In conclusion, I spent 150$ for a russian arbitr software (plus investor passwords of their MRC demo accounts they use for sending signals to RAS) that on REAL accounts worth simply ZERO....

ZioB

Freakstr:
@ZioBoje

I do not realy understand how this arbitrage tool works from the website

forexarbitr.com

Do I need two brokers with real accounts for this system, or does it work with one real account?? The man from this site has send me the install instruction, but I don't understand it.

Can you please inform me, if it works ? I will wait with buy the software.

at the moment, I test the RAS signals on FXOpen, IamFX an MRC (all demo)

FXOpen --- only loss

IamFX ---- only loss

MRC --- little win

The problem is, the signals doesn't open the trades at the exact same value like the MRC on RAS ! MRC has allways a little bit smaller value as all the other brokers on earth That's the reason, why it not work with other brokers.

I compared the currencies on many different brokers. 98% of them has the same value on each currency only MRC has his own value

I think If you find a broker with the same currency value like MRC, then it can be work.

ZioBoje:
No, it doesn't work, unfortunately.

The man from forexarbitr.com doesn't speak english at all, he use a translator to send me reply (the day after, never before) and with very "tight" answers that don't explain well all my doubts.

I think (also according with its very poor instructions) you should use a live account (broker 1) at MRC (please, read my post above about these thieves) and a second one (as broker 2) on demo at Alpari or GCG (2pipsforex.com, other band of thieves, read their review on forexpeacearmy, for instance).

I also tried different pairs of brokers but the results are always the same (loss and loss again....).

Also copying directly their trades (from MRC's accounts they use to send signals to RAS) give negative results on all brokers with very thight spreads I tried (Gomarkets, MBT, ATC, FXPro and many others).

In conclusion, I spent 150$ for a russian arbitr software (plus investor passwords of their MRC demo accounts they use for sending signals to RAS) that on REAL accounts worth simply ZERO....

ZioB

Freakstr:
The problem is, the signals doesn't open the trades at the exact same value like the MRC on RAS ! MRC has allways a little bit smaller value as all the other brokers on earth That's the reason, why it not work with other brokers.

I didn't know about the russian web site until I took the time to read all replies here today. The system is very simple : MRC has some large quick price moves that tend to retrace to "standard" price. So the concept is simple : compare MRC price with others, when it is 15 pips away, put a trade and wait for the retracement. That should gives you a 2-10 pips trade by itself. If, as a bonus, the price moves away, you can surf over the little trend and make more pips.

Unfortunately, there are two problems for this signal. The first one is it looks like MRC doesn't like winning trades from what someone said here. This is a serious problem by itself if MRC only allow loosing live accounts, whatever the signal is ...

The second issue is price moves very fast (can be several pips in one tick). If you add the time to copy the trades from the source to RAS and then from RAS to customers, you loose a lot. This is exactly the issue I see for now : some trades, even on a MRC account, can be 10 pips away from the original. If the original closes at 0, you close at -10

This signal fully exploits the price difference between MRC and other brokers. Finally, it's just a hack based on MRC uncommon feed and that MRC will block on your live account. It's just worthless.

Freakstr:
I think If you find a broker with the same currency value like MRC, then it can be work.

The concept may work with any two brokers that feature a big price difference, say 4 pips (+ average spread) at least. One broker with price spikes that doesn't appear on others is enough. If you can find this broker pair, I'm interested ...

Freakstr:

... and I think you never find one like that...

These types of strategies never work on real accounts even when used on the same broker. Such brokers are usually scams, not saying that MRC is but there was one of such brokers called Sigma Forex. They had very similar feed like MRC and also they had 1 pip spreads on e.g. AUDNZD. I had a program that was making thousands of $$ in a single day using micros - on their demo. However, if you traded it live it only made losses.

I think this is similar case.

Just look at his clone, it loses money FA CF Clone | Rent a Signal

Hi ZioB

Hello ZioBoje

I would like to ask you about FACF Arbitrage.

You wrote about trading on real account....

2 days....and after broker to high spread on 20pips

But I want ask you - What result do you had in 2 days real account?

Thank you

My results

Bren77:
Hello ZioBoje

I would like to ask you about FACF Arbitrage.

You wrote about trading on real account....

2 days....and after broker to high spread on 20pips

But I want ask you - What result do you had in 2 days real account?

Thank you

I got 130$ in two days using EURUSD pair only at 0.1 fixed lots size x trade.

ZioB

thanks

Thanks BigZ,

and I have question - after stop trading (or change spread) do you withdrawal money from MRC..... without any problems?

Thank you

Withdrawal?! Yes, thanks!

Bren77:
Thanks BigZ,

and I have question - after stop trading (or change spread) do you withdrawal money from MRC..... without any problems?

Thank you

I'll ask them in the next few days for a full withdrawal, so, for now, I don't know....

ZioB

withdrawal

Hello ZioBoje,

your withdrawal from MRC is without any problems?

do you receive all money?

Thank you

Reason: