!*!*!*!*! Holiday special !*!*!*!*!

Hi everyone I am having a holiday special of my Forex Oracle 32650 account of just $55.55 for the month of December Happy pipping!

Forex Oracle Page:

FOREX ORACLE | Rent a Signal

Forex Oracle Thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180629

+1500 pips in 2 months 10/11/10 -12/10/10 with low drawdown!

Dont miss out!!!

17 more days! Please if you have any questions or concerns contact me

it says you need total of 8 open trades, isn't it a little too many, especially for asian session?

can u show back test with max of 4 open trades?

I don't think it will be much different

- Mike

I am using a method called price averaging, and there are always two pending orders so that leaves you with up to 6 live trades open at anytime. This is the max and rarely happens (once a month maybe). Backtest is a waste of time for showing performance and can easily be manipulated. The only real test is a live forward test. If you allow less trades then you will just be less profitable, but have less exposure. Thank you

2 weeks left!!!!

12 days left

7 days left !!

10/11 - 12/24

+1700 pips

3 days left!!!!

wow

So tell me how do you have 1700 pips with only a 6% return cxan you explain this please. What is yuour net pip total because according to your page your a sham artist your total pips is no where near 1700.

Also where exactly did you get yoru system I have heard it is a free EA how about some screen shots of actual trades you can easily dopwnload mw snap its free and post them

Get a life!!!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!

calstar:
So tell me how do you have 1700 pips with only a 6% return cxan you explain this please. What is yuour net pip total because according to your page your a sham artist your total pips is no where near 1700. Also where exactly did you get yoru system I have heard it is a free EA how about some screen shots of actual trades you can easily dopwnload mw snap its free and post them

You already bashed on my system in my other thread. If you don't like it you don't have to subscribe!!!!!!!!! I have been as transparent as possible by posting all my statements. My statements go back further than what is shown on RAS as I had not set up rent a signal until after I had already started my account. Every trade on RAS is on my statements. I do not know, nor do I care how RAS calculates the monthly HYPOTHETICAL results, all that matters is that my trades get recorded correctly. I gave you the statements with all the trades its up to you to do the research if your planning on subscribing. Please stop slandering my system and just go away.

P.S. It's none of your business where I got my system, it's a system that if one likes the results based on the recorded history, then one subscribes, that's the whole point of RENT-a-signal, not GIVE AWAY YOUR SYSTEM FOR FREE-signal!!!! It doesn't matter if the EA I use is free or 1 million dollars, again none of your business!!!! I control when and how it trades and thats what one pays for if they subscribe.

Reason: