Hi everyone!

Hi guys. I am Mario from Bucharest, Romania, Eastern Europe. I have joined this forum to find more details about forex. I am interested in learning expert tips from experienced guys on the forums.

Regards,

Mario

Welcome, hope you will get what you are looking for!

s0express:
Hi guys. I am Mario from Bucharest, Romania, Eastern Europe. I have joined this forum to find more details about forex. I am interested in learning expert tips from experienced guys on the forums.Regards,Mario

A big welcome to you Mario, it is a wise choice you have taken. Forums are really useful in trading forex. I registered with many forums available, from their i got the broker i opened an account with, Profiforex and am happy i did open with them, very conducive services they offer. Hope you learn well and make good use of forex.

goot:
A big welcome to you Mario, it is a wise choice you have taken. Forums are really useful in trading forex. I registered with many forums available, from their i got the broker i opened an account with, Profiforex and am happy i did open with them, very conducive services they offer. Hope you learn well and make good use of forex.

Hey, I just have a quick question for you. Have you tried using any of the EA's on the profiforex platform? Am looking for a very good one to use, maybe a good scalper.

Welcome to the forum..yes you can ask any question in related topic of thread and i wish you get best answers form member of he forum.

Allow me join voice in the grand welcome you have received here. Welcome!!! Mario, hope you would be super in forex, even more super than super mario itself.