Money management coding question

if (Lots == 0.0 && LotsRiskReductor < 1.0)

{

Print("LotsRiskReductor is less than 1");

return (FALSE);

Is it possible to use the lot risk reductor function with a value <1? I want an EA it to trade 1/10th of 1% . Per trade.

I found this in the code:

{

return (FALSE);

Its a boolean input so Does it HAVE to be a whole number. I couldnt find anything else in the code that pointed to Lot risk reductor.

The bollean input is x% of available equity. Can X be <1.? Would I just change the above to Lots==0&& Lots risk reductor <.1 ?

Follow up up post with corrections:

Is it possible to use the lot risk reductor function with a value <1? I want an EA it to trade 1/10th of 1% . Per trade.

I found this in the code:

{

return (FALSE);

Its a boolean input so Does it HAVE to be a whole number. I couldnt find anything else in the code that pointed to Lot risk reductor.

The bollean input is x% of available equity. Can X be <1.? Would I just change the above to Lots==0&& Lots risk reductor <.1 ?

I changed it to <.1 but when I compiled it it shows up as three errors. unexpected . 1 and ) respectively. This tells me that I cannot do this as this is the only thing I changed in the code. Also The Lotriskreductor is a double external not boolean Like I previously mentioned. New at this , Sorry

changed it to <0.1 and no errors showed up so I am demoing now

Reason: