Since we have calendar events drawn on charts, there is some issues (seen since 375, not tested before):
- these events dont have properties per chart: thats bad because we cant choose to display only the highest events for example.
- there is no time scheduler to display these events
- no expiry settings
- all the events from all the country are displayed; if we dont care about some country events, then we cant deselect them
Thats about the chart properties missing about calendar events.
As these events can only be set globaly from the calendar tab and are flooding all the charts with these obsolete objects, i've selected: calendar -> right click on a event -> select: shown on chart -> remove all events. These tweaks need to be done for each chart.
What have happened:
- the objects are removed as expected
- sad and unexpected effects:
a) charts stopped to be refreshed: ie no new candles, candles ohcl not drawn
b) shift icon work when sected but on next candle it stop (no shift)
c) re-enabling the calendar events dont solve the displaying issues
So i wish and hardly hope about some new design about these events.