Forex News by www.ForexSQ.com - page 3

www.forexSQ.com - Eur/Usd daily Overview for Jan.20

The Euro continued trading higher on Tuesday after the daily forex news showed that U.S Housing Starts had dropped more than expected to 529K, versus an expected 550K, a decline of over four percent and the lowest reading since October 2009.The number was offset somewhat by U.S. Building Permits, which increased to 640K considerably better than the consensus of 560K...Full Story

www.forexSQ.com

www.forexSQ.com - EURUSD Daily Forecast Jan.20

The EURUSD slipped above 1.3500 yesterday, topped at 1.3537 but closed lower at 1.3455. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Overall we are still in short term bullish phase and in critical point of medium term outlook where a consistent move above 1.3500 would be a beginning of a technical bullish reversal outlook at least testing 1.3800, but so far, that bullish scenario is not confirmed yet and seems like there are some forces in the market who still interested in selling the Euro around 1.3500 region especially those who are still pessimistic about Euro fundamental condition...Full Story

Forex | currency trading | Forex News | ForexSQ.com | Forex broker

forexSQ.com - EURUSD and GBPUSD FX Technical Analysis . Jan.21

EURUSD: Consolidating at the highest levels of the last two months inside the large flat-topped daily Ichimoku 'cloud', a break above the top of which should set off another round of short-covering. Moving averages are poised to turn bullish, adding some much-needed bullish momentum, and a weekly close above 1.3400 should help it higher.

Strategy: Attempt longs at 1.3500; stop below 1.3350. First target 1.3600/1.3650, then 1.3750.

Full Story

www.forexSQ.com - EURUSD: Extends Upside raises Jan.21

EURUSD: With the pair presently holding above the 1.3494 level, its Dec 14'2011, risk of further upside gains cannot be ruled out. In such a case, the 1.3785 level, its Nov 22'2010 will come in as the next target with a break possibly turning risk towards the 1.3970 level. Its daily RSI is supportive of this view as it is bullish and pointing higher. On the downside, below its 2011 low at 1.2874 will have to be traded to reverse its current upside offensive....Full Story

forexSQ.com - Euro at two-month peak against U.S Dollar as GE boosts stocks

The euro shot up to a two-month high against the dollar Friday after a closely-watched survey found German business confidence is running at its strongest level since reunification two decades ago, while stocks have been buoyed by solid earnings from General Electric...Full Story

forexSQ.com - Is Euro Bullish in next week?

The Euro is on a moving strong up again this week and I think next week will be more of the same. Before I get into the post I recommend that you follow me on twitter to get all of the market updates. I have several reasons to support my suggestion and I recommend that you look at what I am telling you and make your own conclusions by....Full Story at

Is Euro Bullish in next week? | Forex | currency trading | Forex News | ForexSQ.com | Forex broker

ForexSQ.com - EUR/USD Technical Daily Outlook-Jan.24

At this point, intraday bias in EUR/USD remains on the upside with 1.3502 minor support intact. As noted before, whole decline from 1.4281 has completed with three waves down to 1.2873 already. Current rise from 1.2873 should extend further for a test on 1.4281 next. On the downside, below 1.3502 minor support will turn intraday bias neutral and bring retreat...

EUR/USD Technical Daily Outlook-Jan.24 | Forex | currency trading | Forex News | ForexSQ.com | Forex broker

How Use First Forex Social Site ForexSQ.com

First Sing Up in www.ForexSQ.com and go to Upcoming News part ,In this part you see latest forex news and analysis need to Vote Up to come to first page as Top stories so Vote up each story you like and comment stories and share it with your friends because more vote means better quality of forex news and technical analysis come to first page .You can also find friends and followers , submit you technical analysis or financial news with your name .

Share Forex | currency trading | Forex News | ForexSQ.com | Forex broker with your friends .

Reason: