ForexGains - Power Signals - ID:33226

Dear all,

please check out the new signals on RAS:

ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals | Rent a Signal

Signal ID Name: ForexGainsAllWin - Power Signals

So far the January performance up to date is already at 16%.

The signals resemble an improved version of ForexGainsAllWin | Rent a Signal with less draw down but same top notch performance.

Feel free to subscribe to my signals and mirror the Forex Portfolio Fund into your own account one-to-one by subscribing to my signals.

I am confident to continue with this excellent performance so far, so that I may convince most of you to subscribe to my signals so that they can benefit you too.

You may also contact me here anytime if I can help you to convince yourself of my signals.

Best Wishes,

ForexGains / J.K.

January 18%

January finished with 18%.

This kind of monthly performance is very powerful to compound your investment.

With 199 USD the monthly charge is not on the cheap side, but honestly if you are trading with a couple of hundred dollars you will not make any money with that anyway, and if you are trading with 10 0000 USD or more, you don't want to put all of your eggs in one basket, that is why my performance will show good results over mid term as I trade various currencies, already paying attention to diversification when creating these trading signals for you, leaving more room for your to take care of your money management.

Let's aim for 15-20% for the month of February

Steady Gains upward and Subscription price downward

-Now selling at 69,- USD per month-

Half way into February the Power Signals are up by another 6.3% as of today.

Looking at the 60-day chart:

, we can see a very steady and consistent upward movement.

Here is what I am offering now, steady gains upward and a subscription price revised downward.

Now selling at 69,- USD per month, this is a real value offer.

Files:
33226.png  27 kb
Reason: