EMA_WMA EA ECN mode - page 3

Thanks !

cway:
Hello and thanks for the help again, the problem with the MA_ExpertProfit EA is not that is not trading. It works like it was design to do, but I cannot use it with my strategy. MY strategy is base on the cross of 4 different ema, but the pricetype are all not the same. for example 10eam-open crossing the 50eam-High will sell and i will exit when the 10eam-open crossed 50eam-Low. or exit when 20eam on the open cross 140eam-low. So basically i just need to be able to crontol the pricetype in the parameter box. not on the internal parameter. the MA_eperProfit just have the ablelity to change the color?, and 2 eam, not the pricetype of the eam of the two. I just need more control. I had the universal cross ea and it does get the entry right, but the exit i can't control as i want it to. if any one could add a exit option as i mention to that ea and post it here that will be appraciated or help me comply the one i posted. thanks you

I would be very happy and I would be grateful if you give to me when your EA when will work!

Thank you Sir !

cway:

Sorry I don't know how long it take to get the Posted so I'm reposting just in case.

Hello gtudor and mrtool,

I post this early, but it never posted so I retype it.

The problem with the MA_expert EA is not that is not working property. It is working as it was design, but I cannot use it for my strategy. My strategy is base on 4 independent eams with 4 price type, for example I will trade like this. When the10eam-on the-opencrosses the50eam-on the-highI will open a sell order and exit when10eam-on the-opencrosses50eam-on the-low orwhenthe20eam-on the-opencrossesthe140eam-on the-typical price.Ineed to be able to control the price-type of all 4eam. So if you could change the MA_expert EA to do this I’ll appreciated. Also I need to be able to make changes on the parameter box (ea properties), not on the internal code source. I have the universal cross ea and I could get it to get the entry perfect, but I can’t control the exit so if you could morify the exit to use 2 eam different front the entry cross that will make the perfect EA. Thank again for the help. P.s. how bad is my EA to make it comply.

needs EA - Mrtool or gtudor if you are making a new EA

4 eam with indepenent setting- able to change on the strategy tester properties box

2 eam will cross for entry

2 will cross for exit

stoploss

takeprofit

breakeven

hours of operation

slippage

maxopentrade

lot

oneentryperbar

trailling stop

ecn -comparable

Hi Cway,

Will start on it shouldn't take very long to do.

mrtools:
Hi Cway, Will start on it shouldn't take very long to do.

Hi Cway,

Please test this Ea think I covered what you are looking for, need to explain in the external parameters if you use eachTickmode=false then you will be opening and closing trades on the current open bar if eachTickmode=true then you will be opening and closing trades on first closed bar. Also your close and open parameters for fast and slow ma's are all controlled by your external parameters.

ps) if I missed anything let me know, also not able to test so please test only on demo until we are sure its working correctly.

Files:
ma_cross_ea.mq4  20 kb

thanks mrTool. it is trading, but i think it needs a trailing stop or at least a breakeven. im playing with strategy right now. if you could add a break even it be great. thanks again.

never mind on the trailing stop i just saw it. how about a parrameter to active the close crossing emas after so manny + pips.

cway:
never mind on the trailing stop i just saw it. how about a parrameter to active the close crossing emas after so manny + pips.

Hi Cway,

Making sure i understand your request are you saying something like the distance between the 2 ma's close is so much, then activate the close.

mrtools:
Hi Cway, Making sure i understand your request are you saying something like the distance between the 2 ma's close is so much, then activate the close.

no, what i mean is if the cross happens and your trade is in negative pip. the ea should not close the position. only used the crossing close exit in positive pips or a given pips amount after that. let say, if the crossing happened -5 pip the ea will not close trade, but if the cross happened +5. the ea will close the trade taking 5 profit instead of losing 5 pip. so i would choose activate cross exit after 1 pip or any given pip. 5,10,20, ect. thank you again

Reason: