The Last 141 000 cent that I will Ever Trade - page 4

footimy:
For the past 3 years, I've been trading actively but it is only involve small amount of money. I'd use several forex system but non of them suit me, I end up blowing my account few times. Now I've found a trading system that suit my personality, I've made 82 % increase in my capital but end up back to the square one. The problem is not the system, the problem is me, so i've decided to write down every trade I've made so that hopefully I can become a succesful trader. The idea is double this usd 143.1, and repeat again and again and again. initial capital USD 14310 cent. Target pips / month 1000 pips. "Barrier between success and failure is me"

actually it's 141 00 cent not 141 000 cent. but never mind it's not that this post is popular anyway lol

big mistake today i entered a trade according to my hunch again... the reward i have to suffered -330 pips lost today.

--------------------------------------------

pips tally for this week

Hopefully my mental training is working againts my bad trade habits.

# 10 Enter short trade @ 1733

currently -45 pips.

stop loss at - 150 pips (hopefully )

#10 closed trade +50 pips

#11 open trade buy @12:06

close trade at -150 (hopefully)

# 11 closed +270 pips...

initial capital 141 000 cent.

Now

26.9% left from my initial capital.

So what when wrong?

A LOT...

My trading system is base on basket trading system by t101.

i'd modified this system into basket breakout system. Initially i've done very well, I've double my account in 1 month.

After that, i've become too confident and start to deviate from my original plan.

My original plan was

Let the program run and let it set the highest point. After awhile it will retrace, when the point break out the previous high trade it. Take profit 100 - 200 pips according to the price momentum. Stop loss 150. 1 trade perday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what when wrong?

When I double my account, I've become cocky, telling everyone what a good system i've got, and I tend to deviate from my original plan from time to time...Slowly when series of lost trade happen, I've lost my confident and rush things up. Now my capital has depleted to 26.9% left. I must do something before it's to late...

So, the only thing i can do is...use the original trading plan and follow it mo matter what...PLEASE GOD HELP ME.

today is a bad day, after recomposing myself, and get ready to reset everything, setup was good and the signal is strong...when im about to enter trades....BAMM....something went wrong....I don know what went wrong the script that suppose to enter 14 pairs sell is not working smoothly....i don know whether is the broker fault or the my connection...

arrrggg...

is this a test or what???!!!

This week, is a fresh start.

SETUP FOR TODAY

from my excel sheet:

trend = short (3)

current indicator 130.

if the indicator is more than 160, enter short.

stop loss 150 pips (EA).

Trade is triggered

@short trade

currently -60 pips

stop loss -150 pips

Reason: