Ras # 33512 Smart Grid

Martingale and no stoploss makes most traders run away - but - why don't you look at Smart Grid RAS # 33512?

I think, this kind of approach is pretty safe.

This signal has suffered margin call and is running for testing purposes only!!

Please consider Smart Grid 2 instead.

Feel free to post any comments/questions.

Or write me to wolverfx@gmail.com

User Products | Rent a Signal

Visit me at Wolverfx Forex Signals for all my signals.

2 more flavours of gridsignals available, one of them works with NFA regulated brokers.

For all signals, floating drawdown is very low most of the time, and profit drops in consistently.

Once or twice a week, DD is nearly BE, so it's easy to jump out.

Subscribers are welcome!

Very nice signal for a 1 week performance. How long do you think it will take to blow up your account? - Sorry for being sarcastic, but I've had my experiences with gridtraders anf wouldn't recommend anybody to try this.

Just watch the signal now and then and see how it does.

I have forward tested this system from august, 2010, I started with 2,500 EUR and it's up to 30,000 EUR right now. At the beginning it nearly blew up, because I overleveraged myself, but now it's growing steady and nice.

You can follow the performance of this account at MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

The trade history is only one month, because at Alpari UK, they delete all former history, but you get the idea.

When balance reached about 10,000 EUR, I added the same GBPUSD gridtrader I added to my other signal 'Trap the Gap' on RAS.

Last week's profit: $447.

Gridtrader is not afected by whipsaw movements due to the Japan earthquake. No actions need to be taken.

Sudden Death. I have never seen an account being wiped out like this. More than $1,000 beyond margin call!

All I can say is, it was not the tsunami, because my other signals withstood the Yen whipsaw yesterday at 21:00 GMT without any problems.

I am running the signal again for testing purposes, but I removed it from subscription for now.

Slowly starting to climb again. Stay on track!

151 USD profit for last week on Smart Grid 2.

Reason: