Hotpip Forex

Hi everybody?

Hotpip forex team now offers you its very low risk strategy which contains both stoploss and take profit for each trade we open and now available to everyone throw RAS site.

Our broker is :FXDD

Initial deposit:10,000$

Risk/Reward Ratio: 3/(Up to 10)

Signal accuracy:60%-95%

Open positions at same time: Usually 1-2 trades, Max. 4

Worst trade: 100 pips loss (5% of your capital)

Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip Forex System

Our statements of trading on MT4I- Statement for Hotpip Forex System

Subscribe to our signals at Hotpip | Rent a Signal

About Hotpip forex system:

The specialty of our system is obtaining money from currency market every day whether if there is economic news or not. Over the past years we were able approve the successfully of our system, where even in cases where the market is very slow we obtain so many pips, as we know, economic news affect the currency market, but it is always temporary, and that is why we in our system rely too much on technical analysis with taking care about fundamental analysis in cases of strong economic news happen that could affect the currencies market range, and this helps us not to be blinded by technical., Hotpip system is tested before on so many demo accounts and it is very successful system so for more than one year it's used on my live account and often I rich my daily goal!!. I always keep stoploss to be not more than 100pip for worst trade and take profit up to 500 pips, our goal is 100 pips a day with stop-loss of less than 50 pips, and we trade for all currency pares.....We always set stoploss to be less than 50 for 15min, 30min and 1H time frame but for 4H and 1D time frame we may use between 50-100 pips but surly the profit if not multiple it must be a little bit more than stoploss..

Setting up your account:

Money Management:

Money management is very important in currency trading market, Money management is the only way to preserve your capital from damage and loss, many people who trade in the currency market ignore the value of their Money management and they have the latter for losses, but despite the importance of Money management, it is not easy task, but through your subscription to our system in forex we are enable to summarize the way of protecting your capital to several points, please don't over size your trade, you have to apply the following points step by step.

Don't Exceed The Following Rules:

General Rule:

Each one position size should never be bigger than 5% of your account. So the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to Hotpip Forex EA!, how? it's very simple by applying the following equation,

Please set Lot Multiplier as follows,

Lot Multiplier = Your initial capital / My current capital

That means for example if you have 1,000$ as your initial capital and my Current capital be 10,000$ then,

-Lot Multiplier = 1,000$/10,000$ = 0.1 (so that you will set Lot Multiplier to 0.1).

If you have 10,000$ as your initial capital and My current capital (Time you subscribe) be 10,000$ then,

-Lot Multiplier = 10,000$/10,000$ =1 ( so that you will set Lot Multiplier to 1 ).

Important Alert:

Please read carefully all rules about our money management system above, and only apply to our service when you fully understand the rules of that! If you are a new trader, we expressly encourage you to use our service on a demo account first if possible!

...HAVE A PROFITABLE TRADE WITH HOTPIP FOREX ...

Hey Hotpip

Didn't you have an account at RAS recently that blew up?

PJ

Weekly Newsletter:

Hi Everybody:

For this week we only accumulated 128 net pips as profits, and we have only 4 open trades is under watching with totally +11 pips profits.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

Happy New Year To All:

For this week we only accumulated 295 net pips as profits, and we have only 3 open trades is under watching with totally -491 pips loss.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

Files:
hotpipforex.jpg  29 kb

Weekly Newsleter

Hi Everybody:

For this week we only accumulated 363 net pips as profits, and we have no open trades.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

GBPUSD analyzed by Hotpip Forex Team:

Hi everbody?

Today we are providing you with daily analyzed GBPUSD pictures shown bellow, great there is reversed Head and shoulders, and we are looking forward to break up the resistance at 1.6256....

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

pjdalb21:
Hey Hotpip

Didn't you have an account at RAS recently that blew up?

PJ

Hi PJ?

Yes, it was an other strategy that accepts a big drawdowns but when we saw there is no clients agree with that strategy and they leave us, we unlinked our account from it and it was neglected till blew up..

But now as we promised our clients, we are now offering small stoploss strategy which never accepts drawdowns, and each trades you can see contains both stoploss and take profit and we don't have loss more than 200 pips for worst trade, please you can watch this new strategy we offered and yourself can judge how it is working.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

Weekly Newsleter:

Hi Everybody:

For this week we only accumulated 229 net pips as profits, and we have no open positions.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Hotpip Forex

Weekly Newsleter:

Hi Everybody:

For this week we only accumulated 218 net pips as profits, and we have no open positions.

Best Regards

Hotpip Forex Team

Reason: