how to profit 30% per month??

Good morning masters. How to profit, even if only 30% per month. I have tested quite a lot of profit losses, never once has a wizard that can help me? Me please ...

only 30% a month ... ROFL

zupcon what's so funny about a newbie asking for help?

jutsu:
zupcon what's so funny about a newbie asking for help?

I was laughing at the "only" 30% per month

I'm always happy to help anyone with realistic expectations

I think 30% a month is quite unrealistic. Personally i am happy when i make 5-10% a month.

Forex is a long term business. If you think that you can achieve "only" 30% profit from the first day, you will be very disappointed.

If you find a commercial system that promises 30% per month, then the risk is probably very high and sooner or later you will blow your account.

Do not believe marketeers of trading systems that promise you these kind of profits (or even much more than this) with no risk.

Even good traders need to use high risk money management to achieve so high profits.

So, first of all learn how to trade profitable, even with 1% profit and then build on your strategy to increase your profitability.

even if only 30% per month.

My Friend, 30% per month is great trading. That mean you will double your trading capital in 3 months - great, isn't it?!

I agree 100%, once you find a profitable system it seems your only enemy is how much time you are willing to dedicate to the task regularly

I am sorry if I missed it but did anyone post a system that produces good results. Was konoha looking for a ea or to learn a method?

I'm all ears...

30% per month profit is sufficient for newbie. There is too much up and down in forex trading and in this scenario 30% profit for new trader will be realistic target.

Reason: