Who offer the best Economic Calendar

What website has a good economic calendar? I usually trade on release of economic indicators. Anyone knows any eco calendar that provides a lot of information and is user-friendly?

joyce:
What website has a good economic calendar? I usually trade on release of economic indicators. Anyone knows any eco calendar that provides a lot of information and is user-friendly?

Personally, I use the eco calendar of my clearinghouse. I think it is user-friendly and provides accurate information.

I use my service provider's economic calendar. It is somewhat like the forex factory but has added function. It shows the ave. pip movement for the past releases during the 15-min and 1-hour span from the release of the indicator. Search for FSIFX economic calendar.

I heard of FSIFX but I haven't tried their economic calendar. Is the ave pip feature accurate?

brett:
I heard of FSIFX but I haven't tried their economic calendar. Is the ave pip feature accurate?

Actually I have been using it as a gauge on how far I will set take profit level. It somehow works for me but of course not everytime. What is important is I would know the volatility it caused to a currency pair.

To check upcoming on a weekly base i use the economic calendar from fxfisherman. For real time news and accurate forecasts i use FxPulse from forexeasystems.com. It is free and news figures and actual number are faster provided then from any other free calendar. Another good economic calendar is provided from forexfactory. But i think every fx trader know this calendar.

Here is how it looks:

I see. But I also see that the FSIFX eco calendar also has the expected pips. Does it also helps you in trading?

I guess the expected pips is not that accurate. But I guess it will give you a heads up on how volatile the currency will be when the specific indicator is released.

Are they as accurate and reliable as other company's economic calendar?

sonoio:
To check upcoming on a weekly base i use the economic calendar from fxfisherman. For real time news and accurate forecasts i use FxPulse from forexeasystems.com. It is free and news figures and actual number are faster provided then from any other free calendar. Another good economic calendar is provided from forexfactory. But i think every fx trader know this calendar.Here is how it looks:
brett:
I see. But I also see that the FSIFX eco calendar also has the expected pips. Does it also helps you in trading?

Yes. What i like is that all news are displayed in real time and i dont need to sit like a maniac and refresh the browser tab to get the actual figures.

I like the ave. pips better than the expected pips. But I know some people uses the expected pips. It is a matter of personal preference.

Reason: