Download MetaTrader 5

code completion case insensitive?

To add comments, please log in or register
Mihai Ionescu
Mihai Ionescu  

wouldn't be more useful for code completion (or autocomplete feature?) to be case insensitive?

I find myself almost all the time typing the first letter in lower, instead of 'A', I type 'a' most of the time expecting the code completion to appear.

Anyone finds this way more useful too? 

Brett Luedtke
Brett Luedtke  
ifmihai:

wouldn't be more useful for code completion (or autocomplete feature?) to be case insensitive?

I find myself almost all the time typing the first letter in lower, instead of 'A', I type 'a' most of the time expecting the code completion to appear.

Yes, certainly.

And likewise I'd find a +/- (expand/contract) highlighted lines most useful for hiding completed code in large files. 

noonehastherighttojudgeanother
noonehastherighttojudgeanother  
ifmihai:

oh, yes.  I don't think it worked that way earlier... and I really got use to it... now I do the same as you... retyping it and that seems slower...

sn 

Mihai Ionescu
Mihai Ionescu  

well, then if MT project managers find it useful, this is then a feature request :) 

To add comments, please log in or register