My daily trades report

Hi traders

I am trying to post my daily trade here. Hope everyone come together screening good trades and bad trades. so we can gain experience and create a better system

today result

freewayfx:
Hi traders I am trying to post my daily trade here. Hope everyone come together screening good trades and bad trades. so we can gain experience and create a better system

Boring friday guys. I just want to close everything and go to bed

1 stupid losing trades GBP/USD ( got fooled for 15 pips loss. really pissed off, could have been a winning trade too) that 's what happen on a Friday.

don't want to sit and wait like an idiot

GBP/usd TP=1.5574

aud/usd TP = 1.0031

usd/cad IP= 1.0287

can't wait any longer for TP hit

Files:

Result Dec19

Market move very slow. I might not be trading until next year

All my Target could have been hit if stay a bit longer. it's ok this time of the year

good luck Trader

Files:
dec19.gif  36 kb

result 3

Wow If It wasn't for my baby sick my system would would have caught the up moved this morning (london session). Unfortunate the down move range was so tight but safe

I was able to capture few pips.

Merry Christmas Traders

Files:
stat3.gif  61 kb

freewayfx:
Wow If It wasn't for my baby sick my system would would have caught the up moved this morning (london session). Unfortunate the down move range was so tight but safe

I was able to capture few pips.

Merry Christmas Traders

[lang=ru]Hello! And you can show strategy on which trade? I'm interesting your trading...[/lang]

I am sorry to say freewayfx starting this thread may do your trading more harm than good. It seems you have ages issues to sort out as all I'm seeing is would of, could of, should of, in your posts. If you can't see what I mean you need different profession.

hello philt

Winning is what matter in forex. Ages is nothing to do with forex. Trading is my secondary work . If you don't like this thread for any reason, do not drop by. If you think you can do better than me and got the balls to post your real trade results here. how pity are you! you got no balls at all Philt.

This thread for traders want to post their trades and compare. everyone share ideas learn from each other. I really don't want to see skunk in this thread. LOL. Take a hike.

today result

hello traders

everyone is busy making pips. it seems everyone is successful trader as Philt.

No point to post and discuss in here. Today is my last post

good luck traders. keep searching for Holy Indicators you will fail miserably

Files:

today result additonal trades

I just want to add couple more trades were taken.

This is a real discovery the truth about Forex Player. The GamePlayers that knocks off all Technical & Fundamental Gurus

Thanks freewayfx to share your trading details with us. I am following your trading. Let's see how much it helps me.

What exactly are you following and how are these demo trades going to help any one?

Reason: