arrows and curves with alert

Hello everybody,

I'm new here, but I can tell you that your site and forums are very helpful for newbies like me

I would like to have the help from an MT4 programer. On the attach file (arrows and curves) you will give me a beautiful gift if you can put inside an alert (sound) when the arrows are coming.

Can you do that for me please ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Files:

noob:
Hello everybody, I'm new here, but I can tell you that your site and forums are very helpful for newbies like me I would like to have the help from an MT4 programer. On the attach file (arrows and curves) you will give me a beautiful gift if you can put inside an alert (sound) when the arrows are coming. Can you do that for me please ? Thanks a lot in advance

Here you go. Sound alerts have been added

Files:

master4x:
Here you go. Sound alerts have been added

Hello Master 4x,

Really, a BIG BIG BIG thanks to you you are wonderful, it works really fine !!! Thanks for your help !

noob:
Hello Master 4x, Really, a BIG BIG BIG thanks to you you are wonderful, it works really fine !!! Thanks for your help !

Glad you like it. You are welcome

master4x:
Glad you like it. You are welcome

Hello Master4x

Do you think it would be possible to put automatically all the history and the new arrows into an excel sheet ? and each number with blue when it's buy and red when it's sell or with a + and - ? do you think you can do it ? and don't want to abuse and so if it's too complicate, just tell me I will understand

Of course, I'm always talking about arrows and curve indicator.

It will help me to calculate what is the best setting with the maximum profit.

Thanks in advance

noob:
Hello Master4x Do you think it would be possible to put automatically all the history and the new arrows into an excel sheet ? and each number with blue when it's buy and red when it's sell or with a + and - ? do you think you can do it ? and don't want to abuse and so if it's too complicate, just tell me I will understand Of course, I'm always talking about arrows and curve indicator. It will help me to calculate what is the best setting with the maximum profit. Thanks in advance

It would be complex to do and I don't have that much time right now since I am so busy. Hopefully, someone else here can help you with this one.

hi friend this file is not opening in my computer would you give me proper formate file. or suggest any softwareto open it.

thanks

Mack

hotelquito.com

macky9491:
hi friend this file is not opening in my computer would you give me proper formate file. or suggest any softwareto open it.thanksMackhotelquito.com

I gave the mq4 version. Can't get any better than that. Copy it into the indicators folder of the broker and then open it in MT4. Simple as that

I really like this indicator.Thanks for the,"Sound" alert as well.Any chance of a,"Pop-Up" alert as well

Email push notification would be a mega-plus but forgive me if I'm asking too much

Reason: