Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money

Good day! How to deal with the situation when the programmer Techno has taken on the development of the Expert Advisor after the prepayment and has not given the result for several months, on the offer to return the money, he said that everything will be done, but he has disappeared. He hasn't even answered messages.

Moreover, during this time he was offered an Expert Advisor that did not meet TOR. For a very long time, Techno could not understand TK (well, maybe my statement of TK has affected it). But after everything became clear to the mind, not a peep from him.

What can you do in this situation? How to influence Techno?

mayler:

Good day! How to deal with the situation when the programmer Techno has taken on the development of the Expert Advisor after the prepayment and has not given the result for several months, on the offer to return the money, he said that everything will be done, but he has disappeared. He hasn't even answered messages.

Moreover, during this time he was offered an Expert Advisor that did not meet TOR. For a very long time, Techno could not understand TK (well, maybe my statement of TK has affected it). But after everything became clear to the mind, not a peep from him.

What can you do in this situation? How then to influence Techno?

In the rules of the work there is something about arbitration. Have a look at it and then contact him.

Unless, of course, the programmer is already on holiday in the Canary Islands as a result of your TOR.

mayler:

But after his mind was made clear, he was never heard from again.

Creepy picture, creepy.

Yedelkin:

There is something about arbitration in the rules of the job. Look it up and get in touch.

Unless, of course, the programmer is already vacationing in the Canary Islands based on the results of your TOR. Just kidding.

So there is no top-starter on Techno's job list https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/_Techno_/jobs_inprocess in the Jobs service.

So it's an agreement "on the side".

If it's on the side, then "write letters" and "wait for a reply".

You can read Pushkin's "The Tale of the Pope and His Worker Balda" or Krylov's fables - everything about your situation is written there in detail.

abolk:

So the job is not on the Techno https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/_Techno_/jobs_inprocess list in the Jobs service.

So it's an 'on the side' agreement.

If it's on the side, then "write letters" and "wait for an answer".

You can read Pushkin's "The Tale of the Pope and His Worker Balda" or Krylov's fables - everything about your situation is written there in detail.

Pseudonym

Scandals are usually made by pseudonyms.

In short, too, in the army for a year.

so soon we'll have a company))

Yes, I didn't send the ToR through "work", but all the correspondence was carried out on profile messages, with Techno himself suggesting it without the forum formality.

Mischek:

pseudonym

scandals tend to be pseudonyms

Anyway, too, in the army for a year

we'll have a company soon))

That's right - the company's known - "_Techno_ and Ko"

I'm not really a scandal - the loss of money is not much of a blow to the pocket, just decided to apply to the top resource programmer, and he not only that tormented with TOR and then merged completely. As it is not particularly pleasant.

abolk:
Right - company known - "_Techno_ and Ko"
that's, what? understand how Techno practices this? - cheating those who do not use the forum to order a job)

mayler:
Yes, I'm not really that scandalous - the loss of money is not much of a korman hit, but I decided to turn to a top resource programmer, and he not only that stirred with TOR that and then merged completely. As it is not particularly pleasant.

And in real life, what does "top-notch" mean by quality and good?

A mass of factors (without reference to anyone):

1) "quick and quality" review - is it possible to do quality work quickly?

2) Review "professional", the price of 15 dollars - is it possible to judge professionalism with a job of 15 dollars?

3) the list of active work requests 20-30 - is it possible to make a quality programmer at the same time 20-30 different jobs on the logic?

4) Advertising "will do quickly and accurately" for $ 25 EA of medium and high complexity - do not see the contradiction?

5) all the reviews are excellent - there is not a single negative - is that ever happen?

6) The work is $50, completed in 3 minutes - do not you mind?

In fact - in the service Jobs - given objective information about all - you just need to learn to read it correctly and draw conclusions.

Moreover, in addition to "top" is also a "profile", "achievements", where there is information about activity on the forum, participation in codebase, writing articles - you are not confused by zeros on these positions?

I looked at his work and there were some negative reviews. I also looked around the forum - I see that the man leads an active life on the resource as a whole, and that's why I was so tempted.
Reason: