Failure to fulfil their obligations and refusal to pay back the money - page 13

Yedelkin:

Opinion. The topic is edifying, and should not be removed. It is instructive, first and foremost, for developers who withdraw (or are about to withdraw) their work from the arbitration zone, and thus risk getting into "public discussion".

In this case, it seems to me, we need to fight the cause, i.e. to close the possibility of correspondence by private message before making an agreement in the service of work, as well as to hide all the contacts of both parties before making an agreement and carrying out payment. Better yet, all correspondence should be in work and not in person. But this should be technically implemented by the administration. Then there won't be any leaks to the side.
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

mayler: Better still, all correspondence should be in the workplace, not in person. But this should be technically implemented by the administration.
This is technically impossible.

Mathemat:
It's not technically possible.

That's OK, the important thing is that they finally found it! The real reason for going off-market. No, it's not greed or an attempt to save time.

It's a sneaky and insidious private mess aging capability.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

I'm not going to argue, but I think it's possible to prohibit the possibility of private messages until certain conditions are met.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

mayler:
I'm not going to argue, but I think it's possible to prohibit private messaging under certain conditions.

Э .. ...how do I explain this to you without getting banned...

What the fuck kind of an obsession are you suggesting? Limit the rights of thousands of forum members because of your personal stupidity and inability to make responsible decisions .

mayler: I won't argue, but it seems to me that it is possible to prohibit the possibility of private messages until certain conditions are met.

This is the real gap between the customer and the coder...

It' s impossible. Stop talking nonsense.

Mischek:

Э .. How the fuck do I explain this to you without getting banned...

What the fuck kind of an obsession are you suggesting? ...to restrict the rights of thousands of forum members because of your personal stupidity and inability to make responsible decisions.

That was strong!!! He must have been picking his words to avoid being banned, but I agree the method is too radical, do you have any ideas about it or is it irrelevant?

mayler:
That was strong!!! You must have taken a long time to choose the words, so as not to get banned? but I agree the method is too radical, any ideas on the subject. or not relevant?
Senya, it's not about the bunnies.

mayler:
...the method is too radical, do you have any ideas about it, or is it irrelevant?
Of course it's "irrelevant". Judging by the remarks, there are some developers who find it extremely profitable to sign up to "stupid" TOR, and in case of problems with the customer - refer to the stupidity of the TOR and the customer. There are also those who sympathize with them. As they say, "Welcome to the world of top developers".

mayler:
I am not going to argue, but it seems to me that you can prohibit private messages until certain conditions are met.

Now that's a tough TK writer to see, yep yep yep yep yep.

How do you imagine MQ will ban communication all over the internet.

A person reads a writer's profile and emails them and calls them on Skype. And many also have a link to a personal website.

Sorry, I couldn't resist the banter, it's too humorous a suggestion. Well, it's just like the old days, keep it and keep it out.

Reason: