What is Forex - page 3

Imagine that you live in the U.S.A. and that you went for vacation to Germany (just for example) when you reach your destination you have in your pocket 2,000 USD (United States Dollar), the problem is that in Germany they don’t use dollars – so you will need the Euro (EUR) to buy anything. So, what you should do next is to go to the bank and exchange your USD for EUR or, speaking Forex language, you SELL to the Bank your currency (in our example your currency is USD) and the bank pays you (BUY) in Euros. So far, so good; days are passing and you spend a nice time in Germany. As your vacation nears its end you notice that there are still 400 EUR left in your wallet, and you know that back home in the U.S.A. Euros are useless to you, so you decide again to go to the bank and convert your 400 EUR back to USD or, speaking again Forex language, you want to BUY USD from the Bank.

Investing in the currencies of the different countries is the most exciting market available, there's always something happening that changes the value of the currency. It is the biggest financial market where trillions of dollars is being traded everyday.

Trading in the Forex market can be extremely profitable and super easy to get started with good knowledge and understanding. Its a huge liquid financial market with the aspects of big profits but making money in forex is really very tough and especially for the starters. Its a challenging world where knowledge and experience achieve success.

Forex is where you ca easily earn money just like a machine, you just need to study it and make practice everyday so that you will be a successful trader someday.

bestforexpartner:
Trading in the Forex market can be extremely profitable and super easy to get started with good knowledge and understanding. Its a huge liquid financial market with the aspects of big profits but making money in forex is really very tough and especially for the starters. Its a challenging world where knowledge and experience achieve success.

It is truly a tough way to earn but people are really interested trying it.

I personally like the fact that forex is profitable, what scares me is the risks involved. But then, I know that I can do well if I get great knowledge regarding the whole concept of forex trading.

reese96:
It is truly a tough way to earn but people are really interested trying it. I personally like the fact that forex is profitable, what scares me is the risks involved. But then, I know that I can do well if I get great knowledge regarding the whole concept of forex trading.

yes forex is very profitable and it is really to risky for a trade specially for the beginners because they don't have enough knowledge in trading. So they must study and think of a good strategy to have good results

kaito kid:
Not so easy like that, this forex business have a big risk, we have to extra carefull in this business. Always discipline with your money management, if you are using fbs, make sure followong breakeven trading for your safety.

Yeah, i agree with you, sir... Forex business is risky, we must be carefull and try to minimize the risks.. i also use breakeven trading from fbs to my safety trading..

What are the main currencies traded on the forex market?

As newbie in Forex i want to know What are the main currencies traded on the forex market?forex metal

I really liked the way they have explain about "What is Forex". nice work keep it up

it is a drain

Reason: