What helped you to become profitable trader? - page 2

i just tell you that take good money management and i think trading with out money management is not so easy and not a good idea because forex movement i mean market move is not depend some one it is depend only supply and demand and i think both are handle this market and i think no one can not 100% analyses about forex market or currency movement that's why i think we must need to take good money management

No one ever said that good forex players can predict the market movement all the time. They just predict the market movement in 60% or so...

Hello eveyone! To be honest, i didn't find anything new or useful in this thread. Are there anything really working strategies/signals outside, or am i just wasting my time?

helooo, is there enybody here?

Persistence – Perseverance – Discipline – Tenacity – Positive Thin

forex is not only about risk to reward ratio, if our target to be a consistently profitable trader then we should have vast experience, most of great trader who have a consistent result are an experienced one who had been on the market for a while not just a trader who trade for a couple of months

personally i do believe that i am a consistently profitable trader

What is really helps me to earn money - calmness and ability to control himself and of course getting new knowledge.

recession period was profitable period for me as in this season i gained much profit from it than others due to bulk of stock and by just lowering the prices of it....

Persistence – Perseverance – Discipline – Tenacity – Positive Thin

There are several method to become profitable traders.They are given below -:

1. First of all you need to understand the basic concepts of market

2. Daily Check the news & Information of commodity market.

3. Check The live trends of commodity market

4. Get advice from financial experts.

5. Trade at right time

6. Trade with your own money.

Reason: