Some agents never come to the list

Hi all,

I installed meta trader tester on 6 computers but only 2 computers add to my agent list. Although I read the FAQ part carefully, there is no usable information for me there.

Any one can help me to solve this problem?

Regards, 

Please pay attention to this FAQ:

I have installed agents and entered the correct MQL5.com login and password, but I do not see any agents in my Profile.

Agents appear in your Profile immediately after they complete their first task for the MQL5 Cloud Network. Until then, they are not shown in the User Profile at MQL5.community.

Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the Distributed Computing MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Frequently asked questions concerning MetaTester 5 Agents Manager - MQL5 Cloud Network

Dear Alexey,

As I told before, I read FAQ carefully. I saw the article that you said in your comment. My question is that why they don't appear after several hours? let me ask my question in other way, what happen that in some computers, this first task never done ?

Regards, 

It is possible that there was no tasks for them yet. Did you check logs of those agents? (in \Tester\Agent-IPaddress-port\Logs folder)? Can you see the messages about successful connection to MQL5 Cloud Network (messages like 'connected to 3.agents.mql5.com')?

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!
Reason: