First National Innovation Brokers Accepting eCurrency

For a long time now, I have been looking for a company (A Forex Company) the accepts eCurrency. I am still looking but I am happy to share some good news. I contacted First National Innovation Brokers and was happy to learn they accept Bitcoin and Swiftcoin for the funding of trading account. I try out the option and report back once I have cashed out some...

gregscript:
For a long time now, I have been looking for a company (A Forex Company) the accepts eCurrency. I am still looking but I am happy to share some good news. I contacted First National Innovation Brokers and was happy to learn they accept Bitcoin and Swiftcoin for the funding of trading account. I try out the option and report back once I have cashed out some...

Thanks for the info. Will check this out

Bit4x accepts bitcoins as well.

TheLastBear:

Did you see this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182552 ?

TheLastBear:

This is from Bit4x :

Bitcoins are volatile, can you guarantee my payouts if Bitcoins rise or fall in value? Yes, our broker VenetFX (Worth ltd) holds extra Bitcoin reserves, at minimum twice the sum of all clients deposits at all times. In case that will not suffice, the broker will acquire more Bitcoins on the market.

Wonder what will they do now

[TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD="class: justify"] Feel very genuine on this First National Innovation Brokers, fair spread, execution slightly slower if compare to fxxdd but still feel this booker much more realiable and won't feel it against me. Open account and deposit is fast!

[/TABLE]

Thaved:

Feel very genuine on this First National Innovation Brokers, fair spread, execution slightly slower if compare to fxxdd but still feel this booker much more realiable and won't feel it against me. Open account and deposit is fast!

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Its true. Ive read arguments on both sides and the writer of this post makes the most sense to me

Easy and safe. I used Bitcoins but now I am trading with Swiftcoins.

dosh23:
Easy and safe. I used Bitcoins but now I am trading with Swiftcoins.

hi dosh23,

Yes, I have discovered Swiftcoin after exploring FNIB Wiki trade. From what I could find, it seems to be a variant of Bitcoin based private promises with much advantage; I will use the service FNIB.

Really secure company. I use the encrypted e-mail service with swiftcoins.

sor:
Really secure company. I use the encrypted e-mail service with swiftcoins.

Hi SOR,

I know s the others FNIB products and for me the encrypted e-mail works very good. I think is a commited company with their users.

Reason: