Forex market change Situation !!

We know that forex market volatility so here currency fluctuation in rapidly. So at this moment it’s required to control this flow. How to control this movement when market change

I like this thread that’s good question. We know forex market change rapidly that condition currency also change. So control this flow I will suggest to you, you don’t invest hugs capital in this market, always try to invest small amounts. Most important point when you control emotion during this situation definitely you can able to control this flow.

Very interesting question.But i have a very good broker BJF trading group to help me out in this.They provide the most accurate information and also guide me on how to cope up with market changes.

Hedging is always an option, as long as your broker allows it. However, I do not recommend hedging to the novice trading. Also if you are trading manually, I recommend that you keep very tight stop lose and take profit positions. While investing small amounts of capital is a safe venture, you are not going to see high returns. Also, be realistic with yourself. If you are investing under 1000 usd as your startup capital do not expect to make more then 20 usd per trade. This is what burnt me many many years ago when I was demo trading. I was trading 1:200 leverage with an average of 5 lots. This is a very risky trading strategy and I had very little idea of it. With such low capital you should be looking at lot sizes around .03 or lower. Anything higher is risky. Sure, your eyes will grow wide when you are moving in a positive direction, but as as quickly as you were making that money you can lose it.

Cheers,

Another note: If you are trading on 1m, 5m, or 10m charts do not look to hold potions for more then an hour at most. Even 20 minutes on the 1m chart is walking on thin ice.

A very safe a nearly foolproof strategy is to look for long trades on weekly or monthly charts. Zoom out, find the areas of resistance and support and you will be able to see what kind of a swing the market is in. Open small potions to the profitable swing and let it ride. It will be long and boring but as long as you do not over leverage your position you will be profitable at the end of your trades. My Zen-like saying for Forex is; If trading is existing you are losing money. I always think of that famous Confucius saying 'To study and not think is a waste, to think and not study is dangerous.' The same rings so true for Forex.

Cheers,

Reason: