Be allerted to the Changes in your MT4 from the 15.April on - page 5

I think it is useless what we say of metatrader. The solution is simple : either we find other platforms (and brokers) or we try to trade the way that resembles to trading using metatrader. They are not going to make it better for users that is one thing that all users (not brokers) can count on. All the changes they make are meaningless and all the latest changes were made just for their signal selling stuff and to try to hide a gigantic mess they made with metatrader 5 ... nothing else

techmac:
I think it is useless what we say of metatrader. The solution is simple : either we find other platforms (and brokers) or we try to trade the way that resembles to trading using metatrader. They are not going to make it better for users that is one thing that all users (not brokers) can count on. All the changes they make are meaningless and all the latest changes were made just for their signal selling stuff and to try to hide a gigantic mess they made with metatrader 5 ... nothing else

The only change that is good according to me, was the addition of buy sell and select lot size button in the build 482. or it was making me crazy to place orders lol. i hope someone would know how to disable the update popup that pops but then i think if we dont update and if they change something bigger and broker might not let u trade on it unless its updated to current standards. just like how yahoo messenger doesnt let u make video calls to people using older versions heheheh

Its always good to stay updated with the changes that we may encounter in the trading so the traders should always get an update of their trading platform.

which browser are you using?...try out with the IE...

and watch this: "Forexbrokerz website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our Privacy Policy"...

cadolino:
which browser are you using?...try out with the IE... and watch this: "Forexbrokerz website uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read our Privacy Policy"...

Thanks Worked

My broker still keeps build 482

which one?...

cadolino:
which one?...

Alpari ...

mladen:
Alpari ...

outch!...anyway, thank you! ...:)

Reason: