Have you been despaired?

I have got my first loss in trading with FBS. And it make me feel despair for a moment, but I Realized that despair will not solve the problem. I tried to get up and find a solution so I can get a profit in subsequent trading. Trying to evaluate what causes it to happen. Making the experience as the best teacher. How about your experience? I wanna know what is reason that make you feel despaired.

oh yes, I had that feeling many times. The advice is not to invest more than you can afford to lose.

wynnasuju:
I have got my first loss in trading with FBS. And it make me feel despair for a moment, but I Realized that despair will not solve the problem. I tried to get up and find a solution so I can get a profit in subsequent trading. Trying to evaluate what causes it to happen. Making the experience as the best teacher. How about your experience? I wanna know what is reason that make you feel despaired.

Don't be disappointed dear. Everybody also get lost in trading and it is not important the first or the second lost. We alway face with it and the problem is we must accept it like a part of high risk game.

When i got first loss than i cant control my emotion cause as a new trader i worked hard but i lost,,again my ego & determined tell me have to gain my lost capital & be patience also changed my trading system..have to apply another way,,so i did & now i am happy with forex profit.

If I get continue loss in trading then I stop trading for some days, try to find out reasons behind it, analysis my trading plan, strategies and software as well. Try to avoid mistakes done in the past and again start forex trading. I did not despaired for long time after lose.

Shawnmichal:
If I get continue loss in trading then I stop trading for some days, try to find out reasons behind it, analysis my trading plan, strategies and software as well. Try to avoid mistakes done in the past and again start forex trading. I did not despaired for long time after lose.

Thanks for your advice, sir. I will do it, i will try to avoid same mistake done in the past when i trading with my FBS account.

wynnasuju:
Thanks for your advice, sir. I will do it, i will try to avoid same mistake done in the past when i trading with my FBS account.

How is your trading journey so far? Which is more profit or lose?

Shawnmichal:
How is your trading journey so far? Which is more profit or lose?

I'm very grateful, because I often get profit with FBS my account, even though a small profit. How about you, sir?

wynnasuju:

Don't despair, sis... Always try and learning about trading.. Beginners trader should follow what you did, so they can survive in forex trading for long time.. Hopefully you success with your FBS account, sis..

I am also agree with you wynnasuju. I don't like to disappear from trading while prefer to stop trading for some days to analysis mistakes.

Paul75:
I am also agree with you wynnasuju. I don't like to disappear from trading while prefer to stop trading for some days to analysis mistakes.

Yeah, that's why i did it, sir. Because i can get additional income from this business, so i stop my trading for a while to evaluate my trading, try to find my mistake.

You should never be despaired in forex since you must know how to control risks. otherwise it's way too dangerous. I had realized this in my first year of trading, many reasons will lead to losses, poor broker, less experience, no expertise... anyway, if only you have confidence, you will overcome all the difficulties.

Reason: