ATC 2012 Participants - page 2

the other strange why if they can take a test in few seconds it also not works in their platform "metatrader 4/5" ?

in natural if we have many ticks data, backtesting will become slower, instead we don't put analyze or trade function or it just blank function like init, deinit, start or tick.

i need to know what kind of the test and why they won't added to their platform, at least they added to their cloud feature

-IMHO

Hi All,

something strange happens to me, this is my EA report (one month ago):

2012.08.25 23:55

1. Copy
   experts\godo.mq5 ok

2. Compile
   experts\godo.mq5 ok

MQL5 Compiler launcher x64 build 687 (03 Aug 2012)
Copyright 2001-2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MQL5 Compiler library build 687
c:\champtester\metatrader\mql5\experts\godo.mq5 : information: Compiling 'godo.mq5'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\Trade.mqh : information: Including 'Trade.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Object.mqh : information: Including 'Object.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\StdLibErr.mqh : information: Including 'StdLibErr.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh : information: Including 'SymbolInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\OrderInfo.mqh : information: Including 'OrderInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\HistoryOrderInfo.mqh : information: Including 'HistoryOrderInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\PositionInfo.mqh : information: Including 'PositionInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\DealInfo.mqh : information: Including 'DealInfo.mqh'
Result: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Time: 343 ms

3. Configuration
   godo on EURUSD:M15 every tick 2012.01.01-2012.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 2 min 24 sec

5. Statistics
   287 kb of log files
   56 trades, 224 deals, profit 130671.43 USD

No errors!
But yesterday i got back this message:
2012.09.22 21:20

1. Copy
   experts\godo.mq5 ok

2. Compile
   experts\godo.mq5 failed

MQL5 Compiler launcher x64 build 695 (6 Sep 2012)
MQL5 Compiler library build 695
c:\champtester\metatrader\mql5\experts\godo.mq5 : information: Compiling 'godo.mq5'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\Trade.mqh : information: Including 'Trade.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Object.mqh : information: Including 'Object.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\StdLibErr.mqh : information: Including 'StdLibErr.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh : information: Including 'SymbolInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\OrderInfo.mqh : information: Including 'OrderInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\HistoryOrderInfo.mqh : information: Including 'HistoryOrderInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\PositionInfo.mqh : information: Including 'PositionInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\DealInfo.mqh : information: Including 'DealInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Object.mqh(22,76) : error 358: '=' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Object.mqh(24,76) : error 358: '=' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer
Result: 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Time: 78 ms
1 errors
Really strange... don't you? Someone get any idea? (FYI There isn't an Error Code 358 in the MQL5 Documentation, last compiler error code is 357)
Thanks! Marco    

nemux:

Hi All,

something strange happens to me, this is my EA report (one month ago):

2012.08.25 23:55

Hi nemux,

Different build number. The first is 687 (click here) and the second one is 695 (click here).

I think they fix some pointer in 695 (point # 8 : MQL5: Fixed working with constant pointers) and yep there's no error 358 in doc.

Let's see the solution they can come with. 

onewithzachy:

Hi nemux,

Different build number. The first is 687 (click here) and the second one is 695 (click here).

I think they fix some pointer in 695 (point # 8 : MQL5: Fixed working with constant pointers) and yep there's no error 358 in doc.

Let's see the solution they can come with. 

Thank you One :) So i'm not crazy :) ...anyway for this reason i could not partecipate to the ATC 2012... i'm a little bit disappointed :( 

I will keep you updated when they'll come back to me! :) 

nemux:

Thank you One :) So i'm not crazy :) ...anyway for this reason i could not partecipate to the ATC 2012... i'm a little bit disappointed :( 

I will keep you updated when they'll come back to me! :) 

Nemux, have you had a reply from the ATC, saying you have'nt been accepted, I'm still awaiting confirmation of my files being accepted, I thought it was a done deal, my EA was derived from the wizard in meta editor, if it's wrong then "they have it wrong", my only problem is the lot size was something I could not change as there is limited ways in the editor and I am no coder, the lot size is the minimum volume allowed, it has shown a profit over the last year and I am forward testing (migrating on a live account after getting in-touch with my broker to use MT5 as well as the MT4 platform)

rob:
Nemux, have you had a reply from the ATC, saying you have'nt been accepted, I'm still awaiting confirmation of my files being accepted, I thought it was a done deal, my EA was derived from the wizard in meta editor, if it's wrong then "they have it wrong", my only problem is the lot size was something I could not change as there is limited ways in the editor and I am no coder, the lot size is the minimum volume allowed, it has shown a profit over the last year and I am forward testing (migrating on a live account after getting in-touch with my broker to use MT5 as well as the MT4 platform)

Hi rob,

no i didn't get any message where they say i haven't been accepted but in my personal profile i lost "moderetor's check" on my EA file yesterday (check obtained in August), i suppose it means they refused my partecipation in the ATC for a reason that doeasn't depend from my EA... and that's ridicolous. I hope they will reply to me next week. 

About lot size, during ATC your EA can't  open more than 3 positions for a maximum total size of 15 (if i remember well) and personally i haven't experience with wizard system but i don't think there is a way to limit a position lot size for a maximum of 15

nemux:

Hi rob,

no i didn't get any message where they say i haven't been accepted but in my personal profile i lost "moderetor's check" on my EA file yesterday (check obtained in August), i suppose it means they refused my partecipation in the ATC for a reason that doeasn't depend from my EA... and that's ridicolous. I hope they will reply to me next week. 

About lot size, during ATC your EA can't  open more than 3 positions for a maximum total size of 15 (if i remember well) and personally i haven't experience with wizard system but i don't think there is a way to limit a position lot size for a maximum of 15

I received confirmation to participate in the ATC

Dear Robert,

The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report:
2012.09.23 21:35

1. Copy
   experts\novice_trader.mq5 ok
   include\expert.mqh ok
   include\expertmoney.mqh ok
   include\expertsignal.mqh ok
   include\experttrailing.mqh ok

2. Compile
   experts\novice_trader.mq5 ok

MQL5 Compiler launcher x64 build 695 (6 Sep 2012)
MQL5 Compiler library build 695
c:\champtester\metatrader\mql5\experts\novice_trader.mq5 : information: Compiling 'novice_trader.mq5'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\Expert.mqh : information: Including 'Expert.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertBase.mqh : information: Including 'ExpertBase.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Trade\AccountInfo.mqh : information: Including 'AccountInfo.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Indicators.mqh : information: Including 'Indicators.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Trend.mqh : information: Including 'Trend.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Indicator.mqh : information: Including 'Indicator.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Series.mqh : information: Including 'Series.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Arrays\ArrayObj.mqh : information: Including 'ArrayObj.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Arrays\Array.mqh : information: Including 'Array.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Arrays\ArrayDouble.mqh : information: Including 'ArrayDouble.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Oscilators.mqh : information: Including 'Oscilators.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Volumes.mqh : information: Including 'Volumes.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\BillWilliams.mqh : information: Including 'BillWilliams.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\Custom.mqh : information: Including 'Custom.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Indicators\TimeSeries.mqh : information: Including 'TimeSeries.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Arrays\ArrayInt.mqh : information: Including 'ArrayInt.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Arrays\ArrayLong.mqh : information: Including 'ArrayLong.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertTrade.mqh : information: Including 'ExpertTrade.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertSignal.mqh : information: Including 'ExpertSignal.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertMoney.mqh : information: Including 'ExpertMoney.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\ExpertTrailing.mqh : information: Including 'ExpertTrailing.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\Signal\SignalMA.mqh : information: Including 'SignalMA.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\Trailing\TrailingParabolicSAR.mqh : information: Including 'TrailingParabolicSAR.mqh'
C:\ChampTester\MetaTrader\MQL5\include\Expert\Money\MoneyNone.mqh : information: Including 'MoneyNone.mqh'
Result: 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
Time: 609 ms

3. Configuration
   novice_trader on GBPUSD:H1 every tick 2012.01.01-2012.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 0 min 46 sec

5. Statistics
   1404 kb of log files
   307 trades, 553 deals, profit 37.97 USD

No errors!

452 participants confirmed till date

This is my EA :

Dear Achmad,

The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report: 
2012.09.21 19:41

1. Copy
   experts\super-g.ex5 ok

2. Compile

3. Configuration
   super-g on EURUSD:M15 every tick 2012.01.01-2012.08.01

4. Start
   finished in 26 min 26 sec

5. Statistics
   4109 kb of log files
   641 trades, 2307 deals, profit 2937995.56 USD

No errors!