Inidocator miss-behaving

Hi,

I paid someone to make a little indicator for me.

however, i've realised that it seems to be functioning less than perfectly.

the indicator draws lines and symbols on the chart, as well as giving an audio alert where conditions are met.

Sometimes, I look at the chart and realise that it hasn't drawn the lines where it should have done, and

that some of the symbols are in the wrong place.

I then go into a different time frame, and then back into the original timeframe again, and everything is then fine and

as it should be. (lines and symbols in correct place)

Does this sound like something that could be easily fixed?

Seems odd. It's like it gets itself confused throughout the day and has to be 'reset'.

Thanks

subterfuge:
Hi,

I paid someone to make a little indicator for me.

however, i've realised that it seems to be functioning less than perfectly.

the indicator draws lines and symbols on the chart, as well as giving an audio alert where conditions are met.

Sometimes, I look at the chart and realise that it hasn't drawn the lines where it should have done, and

that some of the symbols are in the wrong place.

I then go into a different time frame, and then back into the original timeframe again, and everything is then fine and

as it should be. (lines and symbols in correct place)

Does this sound like something that could be easily fixed?

Seems odd. It's like it gets itself confused throughout the day and has to be 'reset'.

Thanks

subterfuge

What you are describing is more or less a classical description of a coding error. Code of the indicator has to be corrected in order to avoid those errors. How easy (or difficult) it is to fix depends of the code complexity

mladen:
subterfuge What you are describing is more or less a classical description of a coding error. Code of the indicator has to be corrected in order to avoid those errors. How easy (or difficult) it is to fix depends of the code complexity

I see. Kind of what I suspected. Guess I didn't really expect mistakes when you pay someone. Such is life.

I don't really want to post it in public (not because it's anything particularly special but because it cost me money), but would you be interested in taking a quick look at the code to see any errors?

(I'll understand if the answer is 'no'!)

Reason: