This is great ea

Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losing system..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing,

I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier and reverse the signals but it wont work because of delay in copy and sometimes trade copier crash..

So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default

I tried this ea with timeframe 5minutes eur/usd,tp 5 and close default by this ea

I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips…just need to reverse it…plz guy,who know I will post the ea…

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Files:
TesterGraph.gif  13 kb

fizonforex:

Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When its open buy its become sell..and vice versa
This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losing system..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing,

I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier and reverse the signals but it wont work because of delay in copy and sometimes trade copier crash..

So I need built in reverse trade function inside this ea,and take profit level become stoploss,and close position default

I tried this ea with timeframe 5minutes eur/usd,tp 5 and close default by this ea

I hope someone can help me to recoding this ea…I cant wait anymore because its consistent losing even today losing is 65pips…just need to reverse it…plz guy,who know I will post the ea…

You can not turn a loser EA into a winner simply by reversing, it is an illusion. It's a subject very often discussed in all trading forums. Here an example on mql5.com

fizonforex:

Don't double post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144499
This is great ea - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
This is great ea - MQL4 forum

RaptorUK:
Don't double post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/144499
im sorry.....

So you hope if you reverse it the chart will be the opposite?

tonny:
So you hope if you reverse it the chart will be the opposite?
Yes,  and he is trying to do that with stolen decompiled code.
Reason: