Have you ever been banned or warned by a moderator and you think it was unfair or selective? - page 3

I deleted this poll :

Forum

Deleted topic "Which of the following would you trust most?(multiple selections)"

tonny, 2013.05.21 11:11

• Trading advice from a coder and winning trader
  • Trading advice from a coder and losing trader
  • Coding advice from a coder and losing trader
  • Coding advice from a coder and winning trader

This is obviously a provocation. We have already see your "argumentation" about that in this topic.

I have also removed this one :

Forum

Deleted topic "Do you think there is gona be ATC 2013?"

tonny, 2013.05.16 17:42

• Yes
  • No
  • I dont care

There is already at least 2 recent topics about that when you start this one.

And this one :

Forum

Deleted topic "Mql5 growth and drawdown in signals are fake!!!"

tonny, 2013.05.14 15:38

Someone please tell me mql5 formulas for this two. You want proof look at my dd value in cash($300 roughly) then tell me if it converts to 106% in percentage.  gives better stats. Another proof look at my growth thumbnail then look at my growth chart there is some inconsistencies.

This is only self-advertising for your signal. Forum is not the helpdesk for Signals, if you have complaints about this service, write to ServiceDesk.

It's very simple, if you continue trolling, flooding, advertising yourself....you will be banned forever. I guarantee that this is the last warning and the last topic where we let you trolling. If you have positive comments, if you help other users in trading/coding, if you posts interesting content, useful for others, then enjoy ! You are so welcome.

Show me the polls that are similar to the one on ATC that i started. About the one on drawdown its genuine because if you look at my stats elsewhere the dd is nowhere near 100% not even 40%. Another thing why is it only you deleting my polls and comments why not the other moderators what are you holding against me. You cant shut me up with your threats this must be sorted out here so from now on the forum continues peacefully.

Yes, I have been banned for almost a week by Admin, stating the reason "Too many polls".

tonny:
How comes its only one moderator doing it while the other moderators see nothing wrong in it and even join the discussion sometimes. Then after like 5 or more days is when it is removed. Its like hes got something personal. I think this topic is good for people to sort issues out with moderators once and for all.
This forum is about mql5 and MT5. This forum is not about you. So, I am proposing to you the second/last time - stop by yourself.

Just to remind:

Forum

Have you ever been banned or warned by a moderator and you think it was unfair or selective?

newdigital, 2013.05.22 18:47

I do not know about those discussions you are talking about. But from what I see - you created some polls and you do not need some of them (polls) personally ... seems - you are making self promotion (promoting yourself). Because moderators here are acting on the same way as any other members ... 

• If moderator is doing mistake (according to your opinion) - you see it and you are making your disagreement in public way
  • If you are doing mistake so you are not allowing anyone to make public disagreement againt it

I think - it is not honest way of the business (posting or whetever) doing.

You followed (attacked) me during the many weeks since I came to this forum ... and I never banned you for this reason ... so, please, let's be more honest concerning what we are doing in intl' environment. 

Let it end here but all i know is that the rules here are selective. If there are 3 similar polls why only delete the one from tonny and leave the second one and even that if you look at the 3 polls the only thing similar is the word ATC so does this mean that if someone starts a poll with the word "trading" it means no one else should start a poll with the word trading? I started this poll to sort this things out so moderators know what we feel and from now im starting a fresh and you moderators too get off my back and treat everyone equally in this forum. The poll results does show that there is issue with some moderators everyone here is my friend including moderators and i didnt want to spoil that thats why i started this poll to let it out so that if i someone has something personal with me they tell it and i change then i let my side out so we settle it and the forum continues without enemity and without anyone thinking they are being singled out.

tonny:
Let it end here but all i know is that the rules here are selective. If there are 3 similar polls why only delete the one from tonny and leave the second one and even that if you look at the 3 polls the only thing similar is the word ATC so does this mean that if someone starts a poll with the word "trading" it means no one else should start a poll with the word trading? I started this poll to sort this things out so moderators know what we feel and from now im starting a fresh and you moderators too get off my back and treat everyone equally in this forum. The poll results does show that there is issue with some moderators everyone here is my friend including moderators and i didnt want to spoil that thats why i started this poll to let it out so that if i someone has something personal with me they tell it and i change then i let my side out so we settle it and the forum continues without enemity and without anyone thinking they are being singled out.
You are wrong tonny if you think there is something personal, there is not. This topic is exactly the same is your poll. And on 2013.05.17 there is post that says there is no more ATC.

My poll was added on 16th and that article on no more atc was like in chinese or something and its through your link that i visited it and used google translate to read it. Anyway about tonny and moderators let it be a fresh start.

tonny:
My poll was added on 16th and that article on no more atc was like in chinese or something and its through your link that i visited it and used google translate to read it. Anyway about tonny and moderators let it be a fresh start.
This is in Russian, as Metaquotes and his CEO are Russian. You are welcome.

Tonny,

polls are polls. That's all. ... only.

• polls are not trading content
  • polls are not programming content 
  • polls are not an article
  • polls are not indicator or EA as mql5 source code which everybody can download for free
  • polls are not trading system proven to be profitable and ready to be used by members

Poll is just a poll ... nothing and not positive ones ... just a poll ... only ... but from what I see - all the talking is about "why you said that" or "why did you say this" ... this is not positive ...  

Reason: