Control pannel

hey all guys,  i would like to create a control pannel in mt4 for my new ea....but i still dont know how ... i have button in the middle of the chart....  is it possible to create a subwindow like indicator,  but not with a empity indicator, so if i will sell that ea no one need to download empity indicator, and will be all in a single file! 

Thanks in advance ;) 

spolpapair:

hey all guys,  i would like to create a control pannel in mt4 for my new ea....but i still dont know how ... i have button in the middle of the chart....  is it possible to create a subwindow like indicator,  but not with a empity indicator, so if i will sell that ea no one need to download empity indicator, and will be all in a single file! 

Thanks in advance ;) 

You can only create a subwindow with an indicator. However you can create a single file (.ex5) by using the indicator as a resource. See https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3409#comment_408123
Обсуждение статьи "Использование ресурсов в MQL5"
Обсуждение статьи "Использование ресурсов в MQL5"
  • www.mql5.com
Программы на MQL5 позволяют не только автоматизировать рутинные вычисления, но и создавать полноценную графическую оболочку. - - Категория: статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу
Reason: