Waddah attar based on gg trend bar indicator

Hello all,

I have done several indicator based on the gg trend bar indicator.

I have intended to do the same with waddah attar indicator ; But as the waddah attar explosion is more complex, i can't do it by myself.

Can someone help me please ?

In attached files are :

- a successfull made MACD bar.

- my intended and failed waddah attar bar

- waddah attar indicator.

madaforex_barmacd.mq4

madaforex_barwa_explosion.mq4

waddah_attar_explosion_mtf.mq4

EDIT: DO NOT CONSIDER THE WA ADX indicator. It was a mistake.

@DRUNKPIPS : i don't know how to do it for now.

-------

Thank you for your attention.

Regards.

can you pls add alert to the madaforex_darmacd

Maybe the first step for someone who want to help me is to guide me with the parameters of icustom.

Because when i try to compil it it gave me an error of "wrong parameter".

AC1=iCustom(NULL,tframe[x-1],"Waddah_Attar_Explosion_MTF",0);

Regards.

Files:
capture.png  142 kb

MadaForex:
Maybe the first step for someone who want to help me is to guide me with the parameters of icustom.

Because when i try to compil it it gave me an error of "wrong parameter".

AC1=iCustom(NULL,tframe[x-1],"Waddah_Attar_Explosion_MTF",0);

Regards.

you are missing the buffer number in the iCustom() call (last number must be the shift, penultimate number must be the buffer number)

You can find more information about the iCustom() format here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173108

Thank you,

I will try it in one hour. And come back here to give you news, and also, because when i will succeed, if you are ok to help me deeply, i will need to improve it with different color when it's in explosion or not.

Regards.

Hello,

I tried iCustom but it seems that it's slowing down my mt4.

So i decided to copy/paste/readapte the original WA explosion in my trend bar indicator.

Like this :

Trend1=(iMACD(NULL, tframe[x-1], MACD_fast_EMA, MACD_slow_EMA, MACD_signal_sMA, price, MODE_MAIN, 0) - iMACD(NULL, tframe[x-1], MACD_fast_EMA, MACD_slow_EMA, MACD_signal_sMA, price, MODE_MAIN, 0 + 1))*Sensetive;

Trend2=(iMACD(NULL, tframe[x-1], MACD_fast_EMA, MACD_slow_EMA, MACD_signal_sMA, price, MODE_MAIN, 0 + 2) -

iMACD(NULL, tframe[x-1], MACD_fast_EMA, MACD_slow_EMA, MACD_signal_sMA, price, MODE_MAIN, 0 + 3))*Sensetive;

Explo1=(iBands(NULL, tframe[x-1], BANDS_period, BANDS_deviation, 0, price, MODE_UPPER, 0) -

iBands(NULL, tframe[x-1], BANDS_period, BANDS_deviation, 0, price, MODE_LOWER, 0));

Explo2=(iBands(NULL, tframe[x-1], BANDS_period, BANDS_deviation, 0, price, MODE_UPPER, 0 + 1) -

iBands(NULL, tframe[x-1], BANDS_period, BANDS_deviation, 0, price, MODE_LOWER, 0 + 1));

Dead=Point * DeadZonePip;

if(Trend1>=0)

{

IndVal[x-1]=1;

}

else if(Trend1 < 0)

{

IndVal[x-1]=-1;

}

And it works. It indicates me if the actual bar's color of the WA explosion is green or red.

Now i will try to make 2 kind of green and to kind of red, to indicate if the trend green or red is in explosion or not.

I am already on it, but if you have somethig to suggest please do it, as i am not a good coder for now.

Regards.

That's what i have intended so far.

if(Trend1>0) { IndVal[x-1]=1; }

/**/else if(Trend1 > 0 && Trend1 > Explo1 && Trend1 > Dead && Explo1 > Dead && Explo1 > Explo2 && Trend1 > Trend2) { IndVal[x-1]=2; }

else if(Trend1 < 0) { IndVal[x-1]=-1; }

/**/else if(Trend1 < 0 && Trend1 < Explo1 && Trend1 < Dead && Explo1 < Dead && Explo1 < Explo2 && Trend1 < Trend2) { IndVal[x-1]=-2; }

//else IndVal[x-1]=0; }

for(int y=1;y<tfnumber+1;y++) { if(IndVal[y-1]==-2) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",WeakNegativeColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==-1) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",DownColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==1) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",UpColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==2) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",WeakPositiveColor); //if(IndVal[y-1]==0) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",FlatColor);

It works to show the basic color of the actual WA bar. But i doesn't show me if we are in explosion or not.

I need help to do it please .

MadaForex:
That's what i have intended so far.

if(Trend1>0) { IndVal[x-1]=1; }

/**/else if(Trend1 > 0 && Trend1 > Explo1 && Trend1 > Dead && Explo1 > Dead && Explo1 > Explo2 && Trend1 > Trend2) { IndVal[x-1]=2; }

else if(Trend1 < 0) { IndVal[x-1]=-1; }

/**/else if(Trend1 < 0 && Trend1 < Explo1 && Trend1 < Dead && Explo1 < Dead && Explo1 < Explo2 && Trend1 < Trend2) { IndVal[x-1]=-2; }

//else IndVal[x-1]=0; }

for(int y=1;y<tfnumber+1;y++) { if(IndVal[y-1]==-2) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",WeakNegativeColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==-1) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",DownColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==1) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",UpColor); if(IndVal[y-1]==2) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",WeakPositiveColor); //if(IndVal[y-1]==0) ObjectSetText("IndWA_EXP"+y,CharToStr(110),12,"Wingdings",FlatColor);

It works to show the basic color of the actual WA bar. But i doesn't show me if we are in explosion or not.

I need help to do it please .

MadaForex, maybe this will help, this is a simplified version of Waddah Attar Explosion.

mrtools:
MadaForex, maybe this will help, this is a simplified version of Waddah Attar Explosion.

Hello MrTools,thank you for your help; i apreciate it. But i compare the 2 WA exp with same settings, and it's not the same result. I prefere the original one.But

I will continue to search and play with the code. I will finally find the solution to colorate 2 different green and 2 different red according below or above the explosion line.

thank you again.Regards.

Finally,

I am rewritting it all by myself.

In the same way i am changing the conditions and adding other parameters.

So i close this topic.

Best regards.

Reason: