Simulating buy and sell during visual testing

One of the things I'm doing to fine tune my strategy is testing a empty EA just to get the graphs to play out and applying indicators to it.  I then test those indicators historically to see how I would perform seeing them and the decisions I would make (some indicators redraw and move their signal so simply applying it to a chart with history seems useless to me since the indicators always win and it looks obvious).

Is there a way for me to simulate buying and selling my positions during these empty EAs and using indicators. 

megamx28:

One of the things I'm doing to fine tune my strategy is testing a empty EA just to get the graphs to play out and applying indicators to it.  I then test those indicators historically to see how I would perform seeing them and the decisions I would make (some indicators redraw and move their signal so simply applying it to a chart with history seems useless to me since the indicators always win and it looks obvious).

Is there a way for me to simulate buying and selling my positions during these empty EAs and using indicators. 

Hi

if you do a google search for "mt4 trading simulator" you will find a free one that does exactly what you want :)

Cheers