Can't Withdraw Funds. Paypal Button Inactive. Admin (or anyone who can advise) Please Respond.

I deposited with paypal several times, but upon attempting to withdraw, the paypal button is greyed out.  Any ideas?  I have contacted two admin and "desk" about the problem, but no response yet.  I have also found similar threads but no resolution is confirmed.

Thanks

gscottmt4:

I deposited with paypal several times, but upon attempting to withdraw, the paypal button is greyed out.  Any ideas?  I have contacted two admin and "desk" about the problem, but no response yet.  I have also found similar threads but no resolution is confirmed.

Thanks

Hello gscottmt4,

You have to wait for an answer from the Service Desk. They are the only ones who can help you to solve this problem.

It may take some time, but they will answer you. 

gscottmt4:

Thanks

hello, I don't know exactly your situation, but I want to mention that you can't withdraw money you deposited before. You just can withdraw money you earned. 

you can read here more : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302

(Point 3) 

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community built-in services offer great opportunities both to MQL5 developers and ordinary traders with no programming skills. But, all these features cannot be implemented without an in-house secure payment system that provides a convenient basis for settlements between buyers and sellers. In this article, we will show how the MQL5.community payment system works.

cornesti:

hello, I don't know exactly your situation, but I want to mention that you can't withdraw money you deposited before. You just can withdraw money you earned. 

you can read here more : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302

(Point 3) 

That was it.  Thank you.  And thanks to all who replied.
Reason: