THE CHALLENGE WITH MT4/MT5 BUILD UPGRADE

THE CHALLENGE WITH MT4/MT5 BUILD UPGRADE. IT IS NOW VERY REGULAR THAT MT4/MT5 BUILDS ARE BEEN UPGRADED AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. ONE CHALLENGE WITH THIS UPGRADE IS THAT MY INDICATORS OF MUCH LOWER GRADE DID NOT WORK IN THE NEW BUILDS. SOME TIMES I HAVE TO PLEAD WITH PROGRAMMERS TO HELP ME UPGRADE THE INDICATOR BEFORE I CAN USE IT. SOME TIMES I EVEN PAY FOR IT. DO YOU FACE SUCH CHALLEGE ALSO?

HOW DID YOU OVERCOME YOURS ?       

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT?

fxwithouttears:

THE CHALLENGE WITH MT4/MT5 BUILD UPGRADE. IT IS NOW VERY REGULAR THAT MT4/MT5 BUILDS ARE BEEN UPGRADED AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR. ONE CHALLENGE WITH THIS UPGRADE IS THAT MY INDICATORS OF MUCH LOWER GRADE DID NOT WORK IN THE NEW BUILDS. SOME TIMES I HAVE TO PLEAD WITH PROGRAMMERS TO HELP ME UPGRADE THE INDICATOR BEFORE I CAN USE IT. SOME TIMES I EVEN PAY FOR IT. DO YOU FACE SUCH CHALLEGE ALSO?

HOW DID YOU OVERCOME YOURS ?       

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT?

Please, I already said you several time to not SHOUT, that means don't use UPPERCASE if not needed.

angevoyageur:
Please, I already said you several time to not SHOUT, that means don't use UPPERCASE if not needed.
lol.. ;-)

angevoyageur:
Thanks. i got your message now. I won't  do that again. 

pls if i have a problem with my indicator because it did not work in the new upgraded mt4 can i have someone here to help me adjust it for free?
Reason: