EA not trading - help - page 2

Do I need to add Void On Trade, Position open, Short Position and Long Position Open and Close, for it to work?

Could this be the error? 

Excelent news. After the changes. My EA is showing signals and errors are appearing so now it is easy to solve. The error is code 4756 for both Buy and Sell Orders. I wonder how I could fix that. 

Kind regards 

Well guys. After the changes, the errors are appearing, and what is worse, I can not fix it. I have tried adding ZeroMemory (mrequest) and ZeroMemory (mresult) before the actual buying and selling block and mresult .retcode and to my unhappines nothing has changed. I have also looked through the 4756 error topics, but none have proved to help me. I am very annoyed. 

Besides thank you very much Alain. Your pieces of advice proved to be spot on. :)  

More good news. After more backtesting and demo the error message has extended. It is saying invalid volume.

Now comes the question how to fix that?

Kind regards

Pedro 

I have tried this code, had error 4756 in tester log too, also there was a comment in log that stop level is wrong. I have changed s/l to 100, and error disappeared. Then I had some errors related to not enough balance, but that can be fixed either with smaller lot, either bigger starting balance. So, change stoploss and lot, and everything should be fine, at least I do not have errors in log anymore.

Reason: