Emotion control

Emotion is a great enemy for all traders. Emotion can get you loss and fail in #Forex market. Control your emotion. then you can be success in #Forex.

Moslem Musulli:
As I see maximum new traders are unable to control their emotions for live trading but I was succeed in demo because there wasn’t any emotion related issue. I believe, if we can make professional market analysis then it’ll be easy for us to act like a professional trader

Agree, most of new traders need to train their emotional control. It's not easy, it's not a simple thing to do but it's not impossible. At least they could remain neutral to any outcome of their trades...

Emotional control is very important in forex trading. If you are disturbed by some emotions then you won't become a good trader. It is best to have a trading plan following which you can improve your trading a lot.

It's really hard to beat an enemy who lives within. But we can train ourselves to handle our own emotions. That's why we need a proper trading plan so we could stick to the plan without having any emotional pressure.

Yes it is really difficult to fight with emotions specially when we are making profit it makes us greedy. We are not aware of this greed . When we loose our sure profit then realize what happened to us. Hurry is another emotional condition that tend us to do trading as we open terminal . It is not good for a trader to do trading without plan and analysis.

Hi Friends

Agreed with you all. emotion is mirror of us. so we should control.

watson7tyler:
Hi Friends Agreed with you all. emotion is mirror of us. so we should control.

Agree, because we can't cut our emotion. So we need to control it so we will not get ourselves too emotional when facing some losses...

Reason: