CCFp Problem - page 4

mladen:

That developer is right

The case he is telling about is when, for example, one bar of one symbols is finished, but the other symbol is still not. In that case the "closed" bar is still a subject of change since the symbol, that is not visible, still did not close that bar and the closed bar state still depends on something else. All in all, even in that case, that should happen (change to a closed bar) only to the first closed bar and it should not be too frequent (if the broker is OK). Any change to bars older than the first closed bar are a sign of a broker problem

However, if i'm opt to trade only one pair: that is GBPJPY as example.

The only visible lines is GBP and JPY.

Did the 'repaint' will be a problem? I guess not because it only depend on GJ chart, am I right?

Let say the time is 1103 on m5 chart, there will be no repainting on earlier ccfp lines before 1100 right? The results will remain the same i guess? The only 'repainting' problem only appears from 1100-1103 point as it was not closed until 1105?

redwed:
However, if i'm opt to trade only one pair: that is GBPJPY as example.

The only visible lines is GBP and JPY.

Did the 'repaint' will be a problem? I guess not because it only depend on GJ chart, am I right?

Let say the time is 1103 on m5 chart, there will be no repainting on earlier ccfp lines before 1100 right? The results will remain the same i guess? The only 'repainting' problem only appears from 1100-1103 point as it was not closed until 1105?
Last closed bar can repaint in any case

mladen:
Last closed bar can repaint in any case

I made some screenshots to clarify what i'm trying to say.

First 3 is m15 with interpolate turned to false. The last one is m5. This is before i refreshed the chart.

And later,

I noticed that only the MTF CCFp changed and the last one remain the same.

I'll keep on reviewing the end results and see if this suits me. Thank you mladen

redwed:

I made some screenshots to clarify what i'm trying to say.

First 3 is m15 with interpolate turned to false. The last one is m5. This is before i refreshed the chart.

And later,

I noticed that only the MTF CCFp changed and the last one remain the same.

I'll keep on reviewing the end results and see if this suits me. Thank you mladen

I am not telling that the last closed bar repainting will happen all the time

What I am trying to tell is that the last closed bar repainting CAN happen and that it can not be avoided. So it is not happening all the time

Could the CCFp indicator ccfp mtf s alerts 2.04.mq4  (OR the earlier one of ccfp mtf alerts 2.03) be adapted to show signals (lines preferably or arrows) based on just the chart it is loaded?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Could the CCFp indicator ccfp mtf s alerts 2.04.mq4  (OR the earlier one of ccfp mtf alerts 2.03) be adapted to show signals (lines preferably or arrows) based on just the chart it is loaded?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

It has an option to show only symbols on chart (the "showOnlySymbolOnChart" option)

Reason: