Windows Update - all settings removed

At night the newest windows update got installed (windows 10).

Which seems to removed all my settings (broker, experts, everything).

I could reenter the broker, but i cant set experts a nd or  trend lasers... any idea?

nuhll:

At night the newest windows update got installed (windows 10).

Which seems to removed all my settings (broker, experts, everything).

I could reenter the broker, but i cant set experts a nd or  trend lasers... any idea?

Your computer generated a new Windows license ID with the upgrade to Windows 10.

The MQL5 licensing system is based on this Windows ID and your terminal thinks it runs on a new hardware client which requires a new activation.

You'll find several "invalid license" messages in the journal tab of your client.

Solution:

1. Delete all purchased products in the terminals Navigator 

2. Restart your terminal

3. Open the markets tab of your terminal and redownload all your tools from the purchased section

Daniel Stein:

Your computer generated a new Windows license ID with the upgrade to Windows 10.

The MQL5 licensing system is based on this Windows ID and your terminal thinks it runs on a new hardware client which requires a new activation.

You'll find several "invalid license" messages in the journal tab of your client.

Solution:

1. Delete all purchased products in the terminals Navigator 

2. Restart your terminal

3. Open the markets tab of your terminal and redownload all your tools from the purchased section

I didnt upgraded to WINDOWS 10 (!!!)

I did the new WINDOWS 10 UPDATE! Threshot 2 or what ever it is called. 

nuhll:

I didnt upgraded to WINDOWS 10 (!!!)

I did the new WINDOWS 10 UPDATE! Threshot 2 or what ever it is called. 

Even it is called Windows 10 threshold 2 update but actually the update process will move your windows settings to a folder called "Windows.old". it just mean actually an upgrade, entirely upgrade.

Try look at the "Windows.old" folder if you can locate your metatrader 4 program folder.

Reason: