General - page 1150

EURJPY: Bullish Above Key Support At 137.97 Level EURJPY- The cross held above its key support at the 137.97 level on Thursday leaving risk of a move higher on the cards. On the downside, support comes in at the 138.00 level where a break will aim at the 137.50 level. A turn below here will target...
Is it possible to backtest a series of opened and closed positions on multiple pairs easily without having to write a custom EA? If not, is it possible to backtest a custom EA which trades on multiple pairs? Thank You, Stephen 
  Manhattan chart  (9)
Is it possible to code a manhattan style chart (swing chart) in mt4. In Amibroker, the plot function uses StyleStairCase, but I can not find anything like that on mt4. I was not able to find anything thru search, if this has already been mentioned can you point me in the right direction. Thanks
Hello. I was hoping someone knows where I can find or help. I have looked all over the place for EMA Crossover with an alert I can choose. This is because I need to have a loud noise when they Cross. The alert Wav is not loud enough. I prefer it to just keep going until I turn it off. As long as it...
I created a signal, but it is not available for subscription on the website. Subscription to signals with a leverage exceeding 1:500 is not permitted. i change my levreg to 1.400 but is no yet avalibal ...why
  C++ instead of Java  (14   1 2)
Does anyone know why MQL in general, and MetaQuotes specifically (being the "provider" of the software/language) went with a C++ styled programming language (along with all the related issues) instead of Java (which does have it's own issues, but has reportedly fixed alot of the inherent issues that...
Greetings all. The question is in the title. The goal is to protect the EA from being used on real data, but still allow it to be run in the strategy tester . So we could run the demo version in the strategy tester and see that it works, but we would not be able to copy trades by transferring them
Hello guys, I currently have a problem, I am trying to find the values of the moving average using iMA, however the only thing it returns is the handle. Is there any way to return ts values?
In my mt5 there are two opened chart with a timeframe (1H) and a superiortimeframe (4Hour) It seems the method Next of calls CChart doesn't work. It remain always on the same chart. Here the code #include <Charts\Chart.mqh>......CChart indexChart;......indexChart.FirstChart();int limit=30;...
USDCHF: Bullish With Eyes On Key Resistance USDCHF: With the pair building up on its corrective offensive on Thursday, it faces the risk of further bullishness. Resistance resides at the 0.9428 level with a breach targeting the 0.9500 level. A breather may occur here and turn the pair lower but if...
Hello everyone, and thanks for taking the time to read this. To the point, I'm programming a custom indicator which uses the standard indicator for MA (Moving Averages), the one we have in the mql5 library. And, I'm using the short version of OnCalculate() because all I need is the price. The...
hi!!! Does anyone know, if my dll function is defined something like this:  A(vector<double> Arr1, vector<double> Arr2) Can I send it an array from MT4/MT5?
Hello, Im having issues with this function and im not able to get the right values for my EA. Im looking to get the the StdDev cross of the upper bollinger band on my ea like the picture bellow: So far i wrote this code but i cant get the upper bollinger band(always return 0) value to compare the...
[Deleted]
Hello together, I need to have a function in MT4 to send alerts out by UDP packet instead of email. Can somebody help me please... As far i know, it must use the WinApi... Sending text in Java. Text should be the same as the content of the email. // String host = "192.168.1.2"; int port = 4711;...
Good day, I am giving to understand that there is some MT5 - Matlab interaction possible. I'd like to ask whether there is also some option to use Python scripts with MT5. Thank you.
Hello, Thank you in advance for looking this up. Im looking to get the the StdDev cross of the upper bollinger band on my ea like the picture bellow: So far i wrote this code but i cant get the upper bollinger band(always return 0) value to compare the variables... Could anyone...
[Deleted]
I note there is a script call reverse.mq4 can be download at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12660 I downloaded it. How can I use it for trading? I should put it into MQL4/script directory? Or put it into Expert directory? How to execute it? Thanks a lot for your help.
Hallo Master, Please Help me.. Why when i try connect my Mt4 Platform always FAILED ? Whereas Login and pass already true.. Thanks so much,
  EA locking  (7)
Hello I'm using the following part of code to lock a certain EA //Date Lockbool use_demo=True; int demo_year=2015; int demo_month=7; int demo_day=30; //Account Number Lock int acc_number=11223344; int start() { //demo if(use_demo) { if((Year()>demo_year || (Year()==demo_year && Month()>demo_month)...
I found this EA on the site of MQL5. However, it does not operate well in the micro account of XM (EUR/USDmicro etc.). How should be changed the code to operate? Moreover, how should be changed the code to make it to the compound interest system? Because I am not a programmer, it is difficult....
Quantum Synchronization 1. Is this how the banks communicate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_key_distribution 2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuramoto_model is this model possible to make an indicator to decode 3. the theory being that the market is alive and can be synched just like a...
  Signal copy help  (11   1 2)
I setup a trade copier everything is alright. However when I try to go back to the tools-option tab-signals on my MT4 platform the (enable realtime subscription) is not tick is this normal or it should be tick all the time? Picture (1) is the time when I subscribe to the trader Picture untitled is...
Hi All, How do I write the below line in MQl4 multiplyer = Param("multiplyer", 2, 1, 10, 0.1); Please help. Thanks Sree
USDJPY: Bullish, Remains On The Offensive USDJPY: With USDJPY maintaining its bullish offensive following its Monday strength, further upside pressure is likely in the days ahead. It looks to retarget the 124.24 level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 125.00 level with a turn above here...
  Mentor  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Dear forum members! How to find a good mentor who will help in choosing a direction, show you the mistakes and ease the way for a trader/analyst to achieve his goals. I thank you in advance for your posts/ideas/recommendations
Is this site not English? How can one benefit from any information given on this site if it is not in English. I have been on several forum pages and code base expert EA in hope to find answers only to find that the author has written it in a foreign language. On the the top right hand corner...
Hello Traders, We're happy to announce a new service which is offered through our website, in partnership with Home | MetaCopier . You can now copy every system in the website by clicking the blue 'Copy' button at the top of the system page. This new service allows you to copy any system (real...
How long will they show up in the  Profile-Agents tab? I add them about four hours ago. 
Hello, I am developing an EA. I am wondering whether it is possible to put a Demo version of my product on the Marketplace although I am not contemplating to commercialize it on the Marketplace? And can I refer to my product with a website address in the description of the Demo version i.e promoting...