General - page 1157

Hedging your way to success Forex Strategy stronger without Stop Strategy Hedge It is one of the most dangerous strategies are strategies for Balheidj Fargo attention to it important: This strategy is based on the book profit and expand or increase the size of the profits know more about this in
My EA uses H1 bars to scan for signals and M5 to do entry So do I back test on H1 or M5? When doing live EA run, I attach the EA to H1 or M5?
  Write in file  (6)
Hello, I made a simple EA to write something in a file just for the sake of example but it didn't work. void OnTick() { int filehandle; filehandle=FileOpen("1.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_ACCESS_DATE|FILE_IS_WRITABLE|FILE_IS_READABLE); if(filehandle!=INVALID_HANDLE)...
I'm using OpenSuse Linux with KDE and MQL5. As everyone knows, to change the colors of an object, simply click two times on it and a window appears that lets you change their properties. Just click on the point indicated by the arrow, will appear a color palette, just choose the color will...
Hi here is a simple expert advisor which writes some tickdata for each tick arriving, and - if there is a new 1 minute bar - writes some bar data to a file: #property strictint g_fp;class CNewTick { private: string m_symbol; long m_tickno; public: void Init (string symbol)...
  Lots  (1)
Hi! Anybody knows how I can know exactly how many lots I trade? In history I have not the total and I cannot export it in xls to make the count automatically...I'm tryng a NO DEPO BONUS and to have real mney at the end I must trade a certain number of lots...I cannot count it manually....sincerly
USDJPY: Bullish, Extends Strength USDJPY: With the pair bullish and extending it during Tuesday trading session , it now faces a possible hold above its key resistance turned support at 122.02 level. However, you should keep an eye on that level. On the upside, resistance resides at the 123.00 level
We are working on native OpenCL support directly in MQL5. In a couple of builds it will be available publicly. Here is a small working example of calculation of the Mandelbrot fractal in OpenCL which dramatically speeds up calculations as compared to the software implementation. The calculation in
Hi, I have installed 3-4 terminals of different brokers in my PC. Now when I want to subscribe for any signal from mql5 website it's directly opening last installed terminal only. I cannot subscribe for that signal from terminal because it is not visible in list of signal in mt4 terminal and...
  Build 825  (5)
Is this a hack ? This is a very bad update  you cant switch between profiles it freezes Messing up 3 platforms Activetrades FXDD and Hotforex  
I'm new in mql5, I want to get the exact value displayed here: But I always get a different value. For instance, I got this values for the example above: As you can see, it is not the same date. And when I try to find the value the April 23th (in my example) I find nothing. The code I used...
Recently I got some pm asking for my email adresse for obvious fictional reasons like: My friend is interested in your signal. He got problems accessing his mql5 account atm. Can I have your email? He wants to ask you Sam questions. Hm, I almost believed but then my spidersense were suddenly...
Hi, Would it be possible to run MT5 EAs on a Windows Tablet? Would the trimmed down version of the Windows OS be sufficient to support the running of EAs? Thanx
Hi, I am new comer, would you please advise me how to find open account demo?
Yes No I keep borrowing so it never ends I have unlimited funds and I afford anything
0.1 % - 0.5 % 0.5 % - 1 % 1 % - 2 % 2 % - 3 % +3 %
  agents  (1)
how to get more user to use MetaTrader 5 Agents Manager in mql5 network.
EURUSD: Reverses Gain, Eyes More Weakness EURUSD: With EUR reversing its previous week gains to lower on a sell, further weakness is envisaged. Resistance is seen at the 1.1050 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1100 level. Further up, resistance lies at...
W1 price is is located on the primary bearish with the market rally and 1.1240 resistance level for trying to be broken on open W1 bar for now: Ichimoku cloud/kumo with Sinkou Span A line (which is the virtual border between the primary bullish and the primary bearish on the chart) are above the...
Bollinger Bands® - A Volatiltiy Meter Bollinger Bands are technical indicator developed around 1980s by John A. Bollinger. He was an option trader then. As an option trader he delved into volatility, a measure for variation of price of a financial instrument over time you can know more about it...
  strategy testing  (1)
hi people... is there any way to skip an ea to forward testing once a specific return has been reached??? thanks in advance
USDCHF: Reverses Losses, Targets Further Upside USDCHF: With the pair closing higher for the week, further bullish is likely. Resistance resides at the 0.9500 level with a breach targeting the 0.9600 level. A breather may occur here and turn the pair lower but if taken out, expect a push higher...
Hi, I am trying to Understand working of OrderSend method . Following is my understanding . Can any expert in mql4 and verify and correct em if i am wrong. ·        PricedSpecified in OrderSend() method of mt4EA will be Useful in case of Limit...
I want to limit trades within a day to x number is this the best way to do? by checking the history? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Trade Count |
What MM software do you use for your FX MM needs? There is Market System Analyzer from adaptrade but it is buggy laggy and weak.. not for FX :(
I m right having a contact to order a new job. I finished to write the form but I cant find where to put the money to pay... It says : not enough money to pay. Where do I open the account topay the job?
Hi, Is there a solution to connect to MetaTrader server from java? I mean connect to the server directly as MetaTrader client does or connect trough the MetaTrader client dll? Get data at tick, start, modify, stop orders, etc. If not, is there a plan from MetaTrader development side to...
Hello, I am new to MT4 API, but i would like to receive ticks from MT4 Server into a C++ application, which API will allow me to do this (Metaserver, datafeed, manager) ? Can some one give example to do this ?
HELLO I NEED HELP PLEASE WITH TWO LINE MACD CROSSOVER CODE FOR MQL5 THANKS
MetaTrader 4 Platform Beta Build 810: Product Renting in Market and Testing of Indicators The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 4 platform is to be released on Friday, May 15, 2015. We will update our public MetaQuotes-Demo server located at demo.metaquotes.net:443. We invite all traders to...