Download MetaTrader 5

Signal subscription charged 3 times on my paypal account

To add comments, please log in or register
Jay Har
Jay Har  

Guy,

I would like to know if someone has the same issue than me. I have subscribed to a singal that costs 30 USD per subscription/month and I used my paypal account to pay this.

Signal is OK, working as expected. However, on my paypal account, I was charged 3 times (90 USD in total). Please check image attached.

Have you faced this issue? Do you know how to solve it? I have sent an email to support@mql5.com and also, in the servicedesk area. However, I don't know what is the correct choice to submit this kind of issues. Can you help me? 

Thanks in advance,

Javier 

Files:
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Jay Salvay:

Guy,

I would like to know if someone has the same issue than me. I have subscribed to a singal that costs 30 USD per subscription/month and I used my paypal account to pay this.

Signal is OK, working as expected. However, on my paypal account, I was charged 3 times (90 USD in total). Please check image attached.

Have you faced this issue? Do you know how to solve it? I have sent an email to support@mql5.com and also, in the servicedesk area. However, I don't know what is the correct choice to submit this kind of issues. Can you help me? 

Thanks in advance,

Javier 

The best way is by opening a ticket on ServiceDesk.

Jay Har
Jay Har  
Alain Verleyen:

The best way is by opening a ticket on ServiceDesk.

Thanks Alain for your response. I have created the Service Desk ticket and also sent an email to support@mql5.com. However, there is not response for anybody from Meta Trader / Meta Quotes.

Also, replied on the same tickets and comment I submitted and nothing. Can you please let me knwo how to contact this people? 5 days and nothing yet.

(Image attached of the claim)

Thanks 

Files:
claim.png 45 kb
cozyman
cozyman  
Jay Salvay:

Thanks Alain for your response. I have created the Service Desk ticket and also sent an email to support@mql5.com. However, there is not response for anybody from Meta Trader / Meta Quotes.

Also, replied on the same tickets and comment I submitted and nothing. Can you please let me knwo how to contact this people? 5 days and nothing yet.

Thanks 

I am in the same boat as you m8, I had a lot of troubble with the mql5 market, bought stuff I never got, I have sent both email and wrote two tickets on the Service desk 3 days ago, still no reply?? I want the stuff I paid for! I am begining to feel pissed off. what are these people doing all day?? the worst customer service I have ever seen! me too would like to know how to contact these people. seems impossible or they just don't care. so incredibly bad :/ I was also charged 2 times from Paypal, feeling cheated and besides that, broke and angry:(

Tim Sustar
Tim Sustar  
Usually if resolving issue profites MQL5 they will respond and fix it, if not it will take a while to get a response. That's how it works, greedy as they are. xD 
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Jay Salvay:

Thanks 

Nothing I can do sorry. I am just a volunteer moderator here. Be patient, I suppose they are overwhelmed with problems as they changed Paypal API used on the site.
Aleksey Pak
Aleksey Pak  
Hello please wait. We investigate your issue.
Jay Har
Jay Har  
Aleksey Pak:
Hello please wait. We investigate your issue.

Hi Aleksey Pak,

Thansk for your reply. I have created tickets, created posts, sent emails to  and also call you to +31 30 369 0501. However, nothing happened.

That's scary because there is not te support that I'm expecting for a company like Meta Quotes / Meta Trader

I need a contact ASAP to my cell phone, email or here, but please contact me.

Javier 

Jay Har
Jay Har  

Hi All,

I have received communication from service desk. They will leave the 60 USD on my MQL balance. I will wait for them and confirm to you once I have available the money.

Thanks to Aleksey Pak for whatever you did. 

Service desk has also confirmed that they have technical issues with Paypal.

@cozyman,

Please keep it posted about your case.

Javier 

Jay Har
Jay Har  
Jay Salvay:

Hi All,

I have received communication from service desk. They will leave the 60 USD on my MQL balance. I will wait for them and confirm to you once I have available the money.

Thanks to Aleksey Pak for whatever you did. 

Service desk has also confirmed that they have technical issues with Paypal.

@cozyman,

Please keep it posted about your case.

Javier 

Update: money was restored as MQL credits to my MQL account.

cozyman, how is your situation?

To add comments, please log in or register