Signal subscription charged 3 times on my paypal account

Guy,

I would like to know if someone has the same issue than me. I have subscribed to a singal that costs 30 USD per subscription/month and I used my paypal account to pay this.

Signal is OK, working as expected. However, on my paypal account, I was charged 3 times (90 USD in total). Please check image attached.

Have you faced this issue? Do you know how to solve it? I have sent an email to support@mql5.com and also, in the servicedesk area. However, I don't know what is the correct choice to submit this kind of issues. Can you help me? 

Thanks in advance,

Javier 

Files:
triplicated.png  43 kb

Jay Salvay:

Guy,

I would like to know if someone has the same issue than me. I have subscribed to a singal that costs 30 USD per subscription/month and I used my paypal account to pay this.

Signal is OK, working as expected. However, on my paypal account, I was charged 3 times (90 USD in total). Please check image attached.

Have you faced this issue? Do you know how to solve it? I have sent an email to support@mql5.com and also, in the servicedesk area. However, I don't know what is the correct choice to submit this kind of issues. Can you help me? 

Thanks in advance,

Javier 

The best way is by opening a ticket on ServiceDesk.

Alain Verleyen:

The best way is by opening a ticket on ServiceDesk.

Thanks Alain for your response. I have created the Service Desk ticket and also sent an email to support@mql5.com. However, there is not response for anybody from Meta Trader / Meta Quotes.

Also, replied on the same tickets and comment I submitted and nothing. Can you please let me knwo how to contact this people? 5 days and nothing yet.

(Image attached of the claim)

Thanks 

Files:
claim.png  45 kb

Jay Salvay:

Thanks Alain for your response. I have created the Service Desk ticket and also sent an email to support@mql5.com. However, there is not response for anybody from Meta Trader / Meta Quotes.

Also, replied on the same tickets and comment I submitted and nothing. Can you please let me knwo how to contact this people? 5 days and nothing yet.

Thanks 

I am in the same boat as you m8, I had a lot of troubble with the mql5 market, bought stuff I never got, I have sent both email and wrote two tickets on the Service desk 3 days ago, still no reply?? I want the stuff I paid for! I am begining to feel pissed off. what are these people doing all day?? the worst customer service I have ever seen! me too would like to know how to contact these people. seems impossible or they just don't care. so incredibly bad :/ I was also charged 2 times from Paypal, feeling cheated and besides that, broke and angry:(

Usually if resolving issue profites MQL5 they will respond and fix it, if not it will take a while to get a response. That's how it works, greedy as they are. xD 

Jay Salvay:

Thanks 

Nothing I can do sorry. I am just a volunteer moderator here. Be patient, I suppose they are overwhelmed with problems as they changed Paypal API used on the site.

Hello please wait. We investigate your issue.

Aleksey Pak:
Hello please wait. We investigate your issue.

Hi Aleksey Pak,

Thansk for your reply. I have created tickets, created posts, sent emails to  and also call you to +31 30 369 0501. However, nothing happened.

That's scary because there is not te support that I'm expecting for a company like Meta Quotes / Meta Trader

I need a contact ASAP to my cell phone, email or here, but please contact me.

Javier 

Hi All,

I have received communication from service desk. They will leave the 60 USD on my MQL balance. I will wait for them and confirm to you once I have available the money.

Thanks to Aleksey Pak for whatever you did. 

Service desk has also confirmed that they have technical issues with Paypal.

@cozyman,

Please keep it posted about your case.

Javier 

Jay Salvay:

Hi All,

I have received communication from service desk. They will leave the 60 USD on my MQL balance. I will wait for them and confirm to you once I have available the money.

Thanks to Aleksey Pak for whatever you did. 

Service desk has also confirmed that they have technical issues with Paypal.

@cozyman,

Please keep it posted about your case.

Javier 

Update: money was restored as MQL credits to my MQL account.

cozyman, how is your situation?

Reason: