General - page 1154

I have signed up and paid for a copytrades signals. What happens next? Should I be getting a code or ea to put on my MT4 platform? richo
For providers' convenience we have decided to cancel the mandatory test period for paid signals. This means that you can start selling your trading signals right now. Previously, providers had to endure one month of public monitoring. Within that period, their signals had to perform at least 5...
GBPUSD: Bullish, Eyes Further Upside GBPUSD: Having followed through higher on Wednesday, further bullishness is envisaged. This development leaves the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.5600 level where a break will aim at the 1.5650 level followed by the 1.5700 level. A break will target...
I dont know if the issue has alrady been dealt with, however I have a problem with the following function calls SymbolInfoDouble(sybl,SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX); SymbolInfoDouble(sybl,SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT); in an EA in a real account. In practice, the functions return zero in the real account, but in the...
I have been trying to register but to no avail. what should i do?
Please, does anyone know why I always get error 4060 when i try to use SignalInfoSetInteger() function? for example : result=SignalInfoSetInteger(SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT,value); thank you
  Open an order  (2)
Hi to all, Could you show me how to open an order in this situation; After Bid passes up a line (could be a line from an indicator) and when Bid backs down from that line an order should be open. Thank you in advance Luis
I have developed a good and profitmaker EA. Back testing is excellent and modeling quality up to 90% .But it has differentresults in a real live account. I wrote another EA to find out the reason and Ifaced bad news: Live tick data is different from saved tick data on servers, ucan see in the...
[Deleted]
Attached is a triple ema cross signal but when checking it for a correct signal, it does not show the current signals at all - see illustration showing the place where 'up' arrows should have been shown. The ema settings on screen are the standard ema/close settings. Could someone check and correct
Because it is very hard for most of us to stay behind a computer, i was wondering if someone can help me creating a alert. I really would appreciate it. It looks like this: buy signals when both the MACD and Slow Stochastic are above their signal lines. sell signals when both the MACD and Slow...
Dear Sir / Madam, Since a few months ago, I started programming on MT4. I have encountered a problem which requires help: This problem happened before but later went away for unknown reasons, but this time it persists. Please kindly refer to the attached image: MT4 Duplicated Orders.jpg You...
Hello all, Is it possible to have an EA that opens more short/long trades while there are positions already opened to the same direction? I.e. if you're long/short, can an EA add to the long/short position with Same Lot, SL and TP? Multiple order should be opened after some time GAP, Like Multiple...
Hello, Attached is the Hawkeye Fatman indicator, which is part of the Hawkeye trading system. However, every time I try to attach it to a chart in MT4, my MT4 platform will collapse. Could someone take a look at it and advise me how to fix it please ? Thank you
GOLD: Faces Downside Pressure With Warning GOLD: Having maintained a third week of declines the past week, GOLD now faces the risk of more weakness in the new week. However, a halt in decline may occur at its key support. Support comes in at the 1,162.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,140.00...
what's the difference between expected payoff and total net profit ? --Jon
EURUSD: Vulnerable Despite Weekly Higher Close EURUSD: Although EUR closed higher the past week, it faces downside pressure after losing a quarter of its last week gains (see daily chart). This development leaves it vulnerable to the downside. Resistance is seen at the 1.1150 level with a cut...
  metaeditor  (2)
in one of my metatraders metaeditor does'nt work i cant modify scripts or indicators , what to do ?
Hello. I want to ask about restriction. I have addon restriction for acc number and acc name holder. Is it possible to add restriction IB for that EA? Let say i referred clients to signup under my IB and as bonus I will give my EA for personal use for their account only (restriction acc number)....
Hello, I have got problem with my MT4 programme. If I want to lunch MT4 my computer starts restart system. I try unistall and delete all files related with MT4 then install again but it does not work. I did not install any programme. Could anyone help me with this problem?
looking for a partner with a high frequency trading system Send offers to internal mail (login partner83)
Forex Strategy easy and simple FPS Frame 1 hour Couples the four major pairs in addition to the Australian and Canadian know the full strategy in the following video
If you were waiting for a sign that things have gone badly, this is it Reuters reports, citing an EU official, that European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker refused to take a phone call from Greek PM Tsipras on Saturday because Athens has not yet delivered proposals promised for last
  mt5 dde excel  (1)
Hello WHO can help me? i want watch price in excel on mt5. Not mt4. Is this possible? free Is there any other ? [ REMOVED BY MODERATOR] This is not Professional
Any directions on how to use/create Range Bars, instead of normal time based charts? Thanks in advance!
  Tick Chart  (1)
Hello , all friends. How do I have tick chart data for back test ? Thanks for advise .
i need to place orders using Bolinger band & Parabolic Sar. After touching B.Band need to wait for PSar Signal. but when come Psar signal price come inside from B.Band. so in this case i need to keep B.band signal in memory to use later & after place order need to clear memory. how to do this? i...
Before im using vps with free evaluation of 24 hours..im satisfied with it and thought of continue using it with the option to pay from my trading account..but when im about to choose the option,,it seem i cant choose it ! Why is this problem occur ?
i used following code to close only profit trades. but sometimes it close also loss trades. please some one help to resolve problem if(OrderProfit()>0 && SellCondition==true)  { int orderstotal = OrdersTotal(); int orders = 0; int ordticket[30][2]; for (int i = 0; i <...
[Deleted]
The signal opened 2 contracts, I saw one of them getting some profit. So I close it manually. However, a new contract suddenly open after I close it few second. I think the system synchronize it. But how can I avoid that when I manual close?
[Deleted]
I have not clicked "Synchronize positions without confirmation" in option tab, but the open position still be copied without pop out dialog. And the added position, is not at advantage compare to provider. It is not obeyed the rule mentioned in Help manual. What is the problem? Do I miss...