EA on Every Candel...Please, Read and Help me! / Apertura automatica ordine per ogni candela

Hi everyone, I would like to start an EA that will allow me to automatically start a Buy and a Sell positions at the opening of each new candle (on each time frame) in a specific time slot, but under certain conditions: 

Buy and Sell only to tot. pip. from candle opening price + determined Stop Loss + Determined Take Profit + Closing Open positions (if still open) at the end of the Candle. 

Example:  Automatic opening at +10 pips (Buy) and at -10 pips (Sell) from candle opening price (eg 1H), with 10 Pips Stop Loss for both positions and 10 Pips Take Profit for both + "forced" closing any positions open at the expiry of the time frame (eg 1H) and so on for all the following new candles starting from 8 am to 10 pm. 

Can someone help me or link to useful info in this regard?  Thanks!

Salve a tutti, vorrei avviare un EA che mi consenta di avviare in automatico una posizione Buy ed una Sell all'apertura di ogni nuova candela (su ogni time frame) in una determinata fascia oraria, ma a certe condizioni:

Buy e Sell solo a tot. pip. da prezzo apertura candela + determinato Stop Loss + Determinato Take Profit + Chiusura Posizioni aperte (se ancora aperte) allo scadere della candela.

Esempio: 

Apertura automatica a +10 pips (Buy) e a -10 pips (Sell) da prezzo apertura candela (es. 1H), con Stop Loss di 10 Pips per entrambe posizioni e Take Profit di 10 Pips per entrambe + chiusura "forzata" eventuali posizioni aperte allo scadere del time frame (es. 1H) e così via per tutti i seguenti candelotti a partire dalle 8 fino alle 22.

Qualcuno può aiutarmi o linkarmi info utili a tal proposito? 

Grazie!

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Gabriele85:

Hi everyone, I would like to start an EA that will allow me to automatically start a Buy position and a Sell at the opening of each new candle (on each time frame) in a specific time slot, but under certain conditions:

Buy and Sell only to tot. pip. from candle opening price + determined Stop Loss + Determined Take Profit + Closing Open positions (if still open) at the end of the spark plug.

Example:

Automatic opening at +10 pips (Buy) and at -10 pips (Sell) from candle opening price (eg 1H), with 10 Pips Stop Loss for both positions and 10 Pips Take Profit for both + "forced" closing any positions open at the expiry of the time frame (eg 1H) and so on for all the following glow plugs starting from 8 am to 10 pm.

Can someone help me or link to useful info in this regard?

Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation.
Reason: