Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 289

hi one part of the expert i'm working on has this loop that i have problem making it the loop goes like this :   it opens 10 orders and when all the ten orders are opened it terminates conditions:1- before the loop begins to work the expert opens a buy order if that buy order hits tp the first order...
hi i found an ea here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/12598 but i want it to reopen trade again at original setup on trendline after closing at break even or stop loss until trend line is removed by me.  Also need breakeven.  And partial closure. can anyone do it please
Hi, Although SendMail works very fine when I test it in the Metatrader menu (on my Gmail account), it doesn't work at all on none of my 9 EAs.  How should I approach this error?  Thank you for your support. 
Hi everyone, I am new to Metaeditor. I have programmed one strategy (quite simple) for TradingView, and now I would like to make it automatic. I have been fighting with Metaeditor, but so far no luck in programming it. Could any of you help me in coding it? or at least give me some help so I can do...
I was planning to publish this free EA with the MT4 market, however because it calls user32 DLL, it's not allowed as a market product. So I'm putting it here. Manual Back Tester (MBT) allows discretionary trader to test their strategy with strategy tester using hot keys control entry and exit...
Hi, While reviewing the trades executed last week I've noticed that (apparently) one of my EAs initiated a trade on the Live account (at hours 3.00 on 12.07.18)  but it didn't also re-initiated it on the Strategy tester (that I ran today 15.07.18). It seems that one of the criteria was met on the...
Hi, I need to embed some data about positions I open, inside its comment. then on some other parts of code, need to retrieve the comment of OPEN POSITIONS, and modify each open position based on it's comment data (like it's signal category, it's signal reliability etc.) I know position comment is...
Hi Strategy Tester not working anymore..... I get in MT5 this message: "set mode to math calculations or adjust testing dates" ? Best regards JS
  Presets  (3)
Would anyone know why presets on my EA are not loading. When attaching to chart they show up in the window when I load them, but when I press OK the default sets only show up? I wondered if I have set something wrong on MT4 or in the VPS hosting
Hey guys, I am trying to code an EA that takes positions every time the MACD (21, 48, 3) crosses 0. However, this code takes positions when the EMA 21 and EMA 48 cross. I believe my issue is that I incorrectly coded the calculation: EMA 48 - EMA 21. Can anyone please help me solve this issue? I
I have a simple short question. If I run an expert that work on M1 chart(no need very very accurate , no need low accurate) from 1.1.2017 to 1.2.2017 in real account of a broker, Then I do a backtest 99% on 1.1.2017 to 1.2.2017 (tick data of same broker)  IS THE RESULT SAME by 99% accuracy ? (if no...
I have 2 equations written in my code (actually more but just to keep it simple), both should have exactly the same result. When I tested it though it turned out not to be true because when I did : if(value1==value2){ ....... } The code was not executed. So I decided to Print these two values and...
  Profit Range EA  (5)
Hi there guys, I'm new to all this and I've been doing okay recently but I always been thinking of something exists (if it doesn't then I'd be willing to pay for it to make it a thing at some point) but basically I want an EA that has a range for profit so imagine if I want whatever currency to hit...
  VPS Cancellation  (1)
When I cancel the Server during the month,  can I restart it within the same month without paying again for the same month ?  How do I know when there is no left-over EA in the VPS when I clear all EAs ?
Hello, I'm trying to automatically take screenshots of charts that have Indicators on them but sometimes the indicator windows are empty. I'm guessing it is because the Expert Advisor tries to capture the image the same moment the Indicator is redrawn. For example the two screenshots below were...
  Which EA Builder Tool Is Best?  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I've stumbled upon <link removed> and <link removed>. I suspect there are even more EA building tools out there. Which is best? Give your view here of which EA builder you prefer and why. I'll start - Between the two I checked out, I preferred <link removed> for its simplicity. However, I had to...
I need to run about 5 terminals on one vps Could anyone recommend a VPS for that?
It has happened more than once that I open my virtual machine (google cloud) and Metatrader is closed. I'm pretty sure that I've left both Metatrader and the bots ON. What I'm doing is opening the Metatrader and turn on the robots again (when possible before the market opens). Do you know what the...
ShutdownTerminal=trueServer=ETXCapital-Demo ServerLogin=7001248Password=xxxEnableNews=falseScript=batchGenSymbolsDataPeriod=M5Symbol=SP500_SBReport=ReportSP500_SBM5ReplaceReport=true I have tried: ShutdownTerminal=1ShutdownTerminal=trueShutdownTerminal=True I cannot get the script to close...
Hello there? This will be simple for someone but I can't seem to get my head round it. I wish to add an extern bool "UseTimer" to an EA so that it will only trade between the times set by the user but I am unsure on how to write the function and indeed the extern setting options can anyone help
Hi there I’m considering to subscribe signals. Have few questions not sure if any one with experience can shed some lights here. 1. How to know the minimum balance requirement and leverage criteria of specific signals? Most of the signals overview didn’t mention. 2. If I want to adjust the lot size
  Proposal for joint activities  (117   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
We need 2-3 professional testers (programmers). The task: to determine the optimal structure of the Expert Advisor on the break-even scheme, which has the highest profitability. From me - complete theoretical scheme of such trading strategy. From me - testing and optimization of Expert Advisors
Hi Is possible to make script in MQL5 that trail opened Buying position and then make Close position....?! BR
Hi there, i am having a hard time trying to figure out why this script below is opening more than one position, as you can see, it opens a sell order when all the criteria are true, the problem is, when price hits stop(high) or take profit(lowestprice) and goes back to order price(close) it reopens...
It would be nice to be able to debug a local development server on a common local-server port, like 8080 for example. Is this only possible with winapi? 
Hello, I have a problem when my testing interval starts in Sunday. I used current time for starting point (marked in yellow). If the EA starts in Sunday I do not accept data. When the EA is already started - no problems. Can somebody gave me a solution? CopyBuffer(Handler, 0, TimeCurrent(), 100,...
hi, how are you?? I want to obtain the values from int volumenreal = iVolumes (_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, VOLUME_REAL); int volumentics = iVolumes (_Symbol, PERIOD_CURRENT, VOLUME_TICK); this is the result I get in the chart... but I need a little help... how I can return the values that...
Hello. I would like my expert advisor to create 2 lines, where the high and low of a certain timeframe (10:00 until 11:00) is. When compiling my code doesnt not seem to have an error, but it stops working while backtesting because array is out of range (47,70) (there is only a comment in line 47)....
Hi, Im looking for a way to retrieve the last closed order/deal/position close time, possibly in datetime. Ive searched for various solutions, but none seem to work, Anyone with Ideas ? Thanks
I have discovered that my EA does something weird, to explain, most days of the week once it closes it all my trades my balance woul dbe more than my balance when the day started, I found out that the days it was less is because of swap fees. I tried finding a solution for this but there is very...