"Service Desk" not supporting the product/services sold on this site ?

Rented VPS from https://www.mql5.com/en/vps for a year, paid in advance.
Tried for a month, have some issues, requested support from "Service Desk", no response at all .... :(
Can't cancel it now, since it would mean the whole amount for a year won't be refunded.

It sucks.

Stay away from https://www.mql5.com/en/vps

Unless it is in good intention "Service Desk" would explain to me why from the VPS I rent there are "manual trading activities" as reported by FxPro.

The VPS is meant for EA auto trading only right ?

How SAFE is your VPS ?

My post in this forum is SILENTLY deleted/removed/

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

The service desk is dealing with the financial issues/problems only.
Any other issues should be discussed on the forum sorry.

-------------

Right, this MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is for autotrading incl signal subscription.

-------------

All your posts are here (two pages, I did not find any your post to be deleted; because moderators can not delete any post, we as a moderators can hide the post only).

-------------

There is some news from admins related to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 -  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."

-------------

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is safe, because it is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud. So, this VPS will do about what you have sent to this Metatrader in cloud from your home Metatrader (EAs with charts, or the signal subscription).
Of course, you can use same trading account in your home Metatrader (for manual trading) but it is not recommended sorry.

-------------

Please, check the rules of the service and ask everything if required before paying money to.
Because as far as I see - you paid first, and after that only you started to discover about "what is MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 and why did I subscribe to it".

Sergey Golubev:

The service desk is dealing with the financial issues/problems only.
Any other issues should be discussed on the forum sorry.

-------------

Right, this MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is for autotrading incl signal subscription.

-------------

All your posts are here (two pages, I did not find any your post to be deleted; because moderators can not delete any post, we as a moderators can hide the post only).

-------------

There is some news from admins related to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 -  

-------------

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is safe, because it is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud. So, this VPS will do about what you have sent to this Metatrader in cloud from your home Metatrader (EAs with charts, or the signal subscription).
Of course, you can use same trading account in your home Metatrader (for manual trading) but it is not recommended sorry.

-------------

Please, check the rules of the service and ask everything if required before paying money to.
Because as far as I see - you paid first, and after that only you started to discover about "what is MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 and why did I subscribe to it".

Thank you, Sergey Golubev for your time for responding.
>>  you paid first, and after that only you started to discover about

I've done some free trial and because I __had__ confidence in that VPS solution, thus I rent for a year.
But than I had some issue since FxPro claimed that my floating orders are closed manually from the VPS server as FxPro showed me the IP of the VPS where the manual close instructions were coming from.
Thus, I'm looking for confirmation / clarification to rebuild my confidence in both the MQL5.com VPS and/or FxPro as broker.
Until now, I've not got any resolution from both.

>>> MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is safe, because it is the copy of your Metatrader in cloud. So, this VPS will do about what you have sent to this Metatrader in cloud from your home Metatrader (EAs with charts, or the signal subscription).

Can any third party have access to my account master password on the VPS server ? In other words, is the master password transfered to/stored in the Metatrader cloud so that third party might have access to it ?

For sure, I can not trade manual from home (I'm based in Indonesia) with the IP of the VPS server, as I understod how the VPS works.

>>> All your posts are here (two pages, I did not find any your post to be deleted; because moderators can not delete any post, we as a moderators can hide the post only).

Have you tried to click this:
FxPro.com claimed that someone __traded manually__ from the Virtual Server IP where I have my EA running ....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/312310

attached another post in forum that is also gone / deleted / hidden ?

But anyway... I'm glad and thankful for your clarification and response.

On my quest finding honest broker and trading system ...  ;)

best regards,
S. Effendi

Files:
forum1.png  194 kb
forum2.png  188 kb
forum.png  221 kb

Soewono Effendi:

Can any third party have access to my account master password on the VPS server ? In other words, is the master password transfered to/stored in the Metatrader cloud so that third party might have access to it ?

No, can not.
Because it is not "normal VPS". It is just a cloud (VPS without interface and without any RDC and so on).
And the IP of this VPS is very close (or same) with your broker's server IP (and it is one of the reason about why the people are using this VPS).

And all the trades are closed on the broker's server (your manual trades at home, or VPS trades, or any) ...

But if you used your Metatrader with same trading account too (together with VPS) so it may be the reason: because your VPS was using your trading account, and if you (at home etc) opened your Metatrader with same trading account to open or close the trades so it may be the reason of closing.
And it is nothing with VPS and IP ..

It's not possible to have a VPS close positions manually.

I would encourage you to try a different broker on that same server to see if it happens again.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's not possible to have a VPS close positions manually.

I would encourage you to try a different broker on that same server to see if it happens again.

Thank you for your reply.
That takes me to another question, how to change account associated with that VPS ? I'll put this question in a new thread.
Reason: