Can't figure what is wrong?

My expert advisor compiles fine, but wont load on the tester.  I created a second EA that used ChartIndicatorAdd() thinking that may be the reason the indicator isn't loading properly but same results.  It is an unusual indicator because it has a user-defined starting point to calculate the signal line so I am trying to create a semi-auto EA.  Any help with possible direction would be awesome!!
Files:
VWAP.mq5  5 kb
VWAP.2.mq5  8 kb

What does the journal says?

Michael Maher :
My expert advisor compiles fine, but wont load on the tester.  I created a second EA that used ChartIndicatorAdd() thinking that may be the reason the indicator isn't loading properly but same results.  It is an unusual indicator because it has a user-defined starting point to calculate the signal line so I am trying to create a semi-auto EA.  Any help with possible direction would be awesome!!

How can people help you if you don't publish all the code?

For example, you refer to the 'Anchor VWAP' indicator in the advisor - but no one can launch your advisor, since you have not posted the indicator code.

Yes, sorry, I believe it might have something to do with the indicator code. It does not update on new bars.
Files:
Anchor_VWAP.mq5  25 kb