Does anyone know where i can get a simple EA where when 2 Moving Averages cross a buy/sell order is placed - or - When price crosses a MA then a buy/sell order is placed....
I have looked but cant seem to find it..... Anyone have any ideas....
I think all that ea was moved on elite section
Expert advisors leaders IN ELITE SECTION win more than 3000 pips (30000$ investing 1 lot every time) almost every month
Agreed with Leutzuro
We have on Elite Section many EA MA Crosses.
Especially the one created by Igorad called EagleEA.
With best regards,
I will have a look...
In elite section:
1. look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2 with many our forum links to ema crossing EAs.
2. good thread where I and Codersguru coded many versions according to request is here.
original development thread is here with original rules, EA, settings explanation, exit settings/mode explanation and settings, some testing results and ideas.
4. one post in files thread in elite section with all those links I am posting now.
But there are very good threads/EAs in public as well:
1. EmaFibo EAs. The settings was optimized and posted as pre-set files together with backtesting results here. Besides please read whole Fibonacci_Ema thread for more backtesting results and versions of this EA.
- Idea development thread is here.
- some other versions - read here.
2. Codersguru developed some EMA crossing EAs https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems
3. Universal EMA cross here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
Thanks for all that info NEWDIGITAL,
Will have a look through them,,, much appreciated...
I am looking for a price cross MA EA - for any TF, with SL, TP, MM. There are tons MA crosses but none price/MA cross!!!
This is your price cross Ma Ea , for any timeframe, has stop loss, take profit,trailing stop and money management.
Did a quick back test, didn't do bad at all, pf 1.8 using default settings on M15 timeframe.
ps1) updated version of this EA posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978
ps2) version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 use similar concept but with 3 moving averages
ps3) version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 that uses a ma high/low breakout to open and close trades
ps4) upgraded version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 now has breakeven and min cross distance added.
ps5) upgrade versions posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176978 added a max cross along with the min cross, timefilter now also using minutes, this is on the ma crossing price version and price breaking ma hi low version.
Hello, I want to test this ea, but I get this error mesagge "Error 133: Trade is disabled", how can I solve this?, in expert's common tab trade is enabled.
Never mind, looks like it was an issue on MT4 platform
what indicator can I use to see this EA movement on chart?
sorry for my bad english