Half Trend EA for General Testing - page 2

Creatife:
Hi, I tested this Sly Fox Halftrend-Rider EA and when it gets a signal, it closes almost immediately, which results to 100% loss, can you fix this?... once theres a buy signal, its meant to hold until the next sell signal, but it just closes immediately
Hi, could you solve this problem?

Bendict Wellstood:
How weird...oh, well - here it is...

this thing is not working as described... in backtesting it opens 100 position at a time, neither following the halftrend indicator.. everything I tried failed

vinilucro:
Wellstood.
I used EA and noticed some conditions that could improve it (not criticize).
1- Choosing only a trade, the EA should close position when Half Trend changes color, this is important for those who do not want to open a position in each candle and want to close position when the half trend changes trend.
2- The EA could open purchase positions only when the price was above the Moving Average and Half Trend would change to green and close the position when Half Trend changed to red.
3- The EA could open sales positions only when the price was below the Moving Average and Half Trend would change to red and close the position when Half Trend changed to green.
In this way it would be possible to profit from selling on the downtrend and buying up on the bullish trend.

4- Can this code run in offline graphics for Renko?

Thank you in advance for your initiative and willingness to make the code available.

Hello Vinilucro. I am looking for this exact same EA, to open positions based on the Half Trenda and a Moving Average. Were you able to find or achieve this EA?

Thanks in advance.

Creatife:
Hi, I tested this Sly Fox Halftrend-Rider EA and when it gets a signal, it closes almost immediately, which results to 100% loss, can you fix this?... once theres a buy signal, its meant to hold until the next sell signal, but it just closes immediately

expert coded wrong

that is the why working wrong

Shea H:
Hello did you ever get this setup completed? 

Same problem for me also, places like 100s of trades. On a real account, would be empty in a matter of hours.

vinilucro:
Did this ever work for you?

This ea can be super profitable if we able to add a filter like this 

USE MTF HALF TREND and USE higher timeframe to filter the trend 

Ans smaller tf or current tf to enter 

ADD a option in input menu to choose which Higher Tf to select 

NOW  when the Current TF Half trend align to Higher TF HALF TREND TREND  fire a order